chapter 1

jades POV

ring ring ring ring

I guess its time to get up I have my shower and put on my top, ripped skinys and my leather jacket grab my keys to hop on my motorcycle it only takes 10 minutes to get to school. I find my mate today yay note sarcasm everyone at school hates me so he'll probably reject me and he's either human or a werewolf since I'm the only bear spirit left after my parents died.

I walk to my locker only to be shoved in to it by the packs slut yes there are pack sluts the pack near here is the heartstrings pack it may sound lovely jobley but it ain't "I heard you find your mate today little bitch". yeah they think I'm a werewolf  no one knows about me " yeah slut I do but why do you give a damn" ha that's gonna set her of " I am not a slut" " pst yeah you are" haha got her said Axel my bear " anyway just stay away from Damon just in case yeah" " hmm let me think nahhh" you go girl thanks Axel anytime with that he shut me out the slut stormed of and that's when the smell hit me MATE oh no who is it then I bumped into Damon and he growled "mine" oh no not the alpha Axel purred shut up Axel he's just gonna reject us then why did he say mine uhg your so annoying " hello mate" " oh uh hi" I stuttered he chuckled and Axel purred again " um Damon I need to get to uh somewhere ".

       Authors note

comment and vote if you would like me to carry on