chapter 3

Damons pov

i walked back to the pack house and Elijah my beta caled me over "damon, why so fustrated" he said wrapping his arm around his mate Eris also my beta female they are loyal to me and love eachother dearly i wish i had my mate in my arms but no she ran away "i found my mate" i was about to finish but elijah had to have another say "thats great man were is she, so why you fustrated" so i continue "she ran away shes a were but i havent seen her in the pack befor" "oh man, do you know her name" "yeah elijah her names jade she goes to our school" just as elijah was about to say something cody my third buts in " alpha, theres a cave in the clearing and i smelt a wolf there but shes not from our pack " okay cody,we are on our way, elijah and cody come with me" and with that we shiffted and set off.

jades pov

i woke to a twig snap i quickly shiffted and walked out of the cave to be met with three wolves, i can tell beacause of there size they are the third he has a sandy colour pelt with black on the tips of the ears,tail and paws with blue eyes, the beta was a pure black wolf except one of his ears was white he had golden brown eyes and finaly the alpha he had a grey pelt with white legs his eyes were an amazing emerald green wow our mates even sexy in wof form i chukled at axel (a/n axel is a girl) the beta and the alpha went behind a tree and got put on some trunks ha i change back and i still have clothes on man my mates got an 8 pack the third didnt change back he just stood there growling at me he was about to lauch t me but i ducked and walked away then damon grabbed me again what is it with men and grabbing girls i know men are so werid ha got that right " mine"he growled again " youre not running away from me again, anyways what were you doing in that cave" "one are you sure im not going to run away again" he growled but i just smirked "and two i live in that cave so yeah you cant take me away from it "i will, weres your parents im going to ask permision" and after he said that i started crying concern and worry washed over his face "my parents are dead" after i said that i fully broke down he picked me up bridale style and i snuggled into his chest and fell into a deep sleep.