Chapter 1: Knowing the Nicholas

A simple family was named simple too, the Nicholas. This is a family of writers, all the members of the family can write beautiful stories, poems and other articles and their secret is they make stories and poems with their dreams. This family was called a well-living-family. While James Nicholas, the youngest decided to live separate when he was 18 and married a girl named Jean when he was 24 and started to make a family in the age of 25.  

James’s family is different from his brothers’ family, because all of them are writers, while James’s family, in the other hand is not the same with their relatives. Alvin Garnet Nicholas, 15 is more on capturing, while Amber Amethyst Nicholas, 13 is good in talking and the youngest Aaron Jonquil Nicholas has a potential in drawing. They can also write but only a bit. When they are asking their parents why they are different, their response was always the same: “you’re special and not different, always remember that” The three of them would think they are adopted but without the pictures that their mother was giving birth to them they would believe. They more want to live with their sleepy grandpa than with their classmates always bullying them. Until that day came.