Chapter 1

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it on to someone else."

-Mitch Album

One Saturday afternoon I was awoken from my deep slumber by a splash of cold water on my face.

"What the hell Avery!"

"Get up. We're going out." Avery said.

"Avery go away it's Saturday I don't want to go to another one of your girlfriend's parties."

She said, "Ouch, that hurt and your going you need to get out this damn house."

"Ugh fine!"

I pushed the covers off of me walked into the bathroom did my hair and makeup and just put on my black crop top with a pair of matching ripped jeans and added a denim jacket.

"Davina, let's go were going to be late. Davina! Whoa, who you trying to look good for?" Avery said.

I came walking down the stairs.
"What I'm not never mind let's just go."

I grabbed the keys with Avery high on my tail and jumped in the driver's seat. Avery jumped in right after me.

"Let's go Davina

"Let's go Davina. We're already late as it is. " she said.

I started the car and drove off too Jessica's house aka the girlfriend. As we were driving the sun was out the wind had our hair flowing. It was about fifteen minutes till I got into her driveway. Avery jumped out real quick to see her girlfriend I was annoyed with their relationship. All I care about is that my best friend is happy even though her girlfriend gets on my nerves.

Avery said, "I missed you." She hugs her and kisses her.

"You just saw each other yesterday. Is Jade gonna be there? "

Jessica bitchly said, "Yes, Davina she'll be there so you're not alone."

I rolled my eyes.
"Just checking. Are we gonna pick her up or is she meeting us there?

Avery said, "She's meeting us there."

"Alright let's go then. "

Jessica took my keys and we drove to her beach house. Everyone was already there I got out of the back of my car. The girls ditched me so I just started walking along the beach throwing pebbles along the shore. Then I hear my name it's Jade I rush right over.

Jade says, "I felt like such a loner when I couldn't find you. Let's go inside."

"Just give me a minute to go grab my bag."

She says, "Just cone find me inside."

I yell "Alright." I ran towards my bag then a guy who goes to our school stepped right in front of me.

"Excuse me." I try to get around him and he steps in front of me again.

"What is your problem Carson?"

He says, "No problem St. Clair just taking in the interesting view." calmly.

"Oh, what view would that be? " I say all bitchy crossing my arms.

He surprises me by saying, "You. You Davina are on my list and don't think your gonna get away from me."
He walks away.

I whisper to myself "What just happened?"

Jade comes out of no where and I jump.

"Jade you scared me. What are you doing out here?

"Looking for you. You were taking to long so I came back out to find you. Come on let's go back inside." She drags me.

"Do I have too?"

"Yes. Now come on."

I trudged through the sand questioning myself about Alex.

~~~~
Hey there people if you liked this comment share with your friends. Tell me your ideas if you have any.

Xoxo
Your writer