All In My Head

This week no these past few days have sucked I'm very upset with my best friend right now but that has inspired me to write again.

Davina's POV

I can't get what Alexander said out of my head what did he mean by "You. You Davina are on my list and don't think you're getting away from me." like what did I ever do to get noticed by a guy like him.

I couldn't get it out of my head even when I was trying to have fun with my friends and dance along or try to. It becomes too much so I try to walk but I get crowded and fall on my knees then someone helps me a very attractive a guy that I haven't seen in a long time. I loose my breath that felt like I held it in for over a thousand centuries.

I whisper "Ryan." He looks up at me and smiles I then push myself away from him and run out of the party and got in my car and drove off.

Once I pulled up to my house I hopped out of my car and started running up the steps and entered my room and took off my clothes from the party and put on my pj's in the picture above.

As I was done getting dressed I hopped into my bed and put on Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising it was funny especially the part where the girls are chasing after Zac Efron's character for stealing their rent money and weed. 😂😂😂

After it was over I turned off my t.v. and pulled the covers over me still upset with my friends. I couldn't sleep I didn't go to sleep til seven in the morning.

I then had to wake up four hours later to get ready for a family gathering. I then got dressed in denim shorts and vest.

Throughout the whole reunion my mind was on Ryan and Alexander seeing them both made me not want to go back to school

My phone then started to buzz it was a text from someone I don't know.

"Hey there."-stranger

"Who is this?"-me

"The one in your thoughts."-stranger

"Who because I have a lot of people in my thoughts at the moment?"-me

"I can't believe I'm not the only one on your mind."-stranger

"Well are you going to tell me? "-me

"No, I like our exchange of words right now. " -stranger

"I don't mean to be rude."-me

"Then don't. "- stranger

"Get lost creep. "-me

"I already am in your eyes. "

I was just about to reply then my mother interrupted "Davina come and eat."

"Coming." I walked to the table and started eating and talking with the family.

It was fun I was exhausted when I got home though so I fell onto my bed and went into a deep slumber.

Sorry it's shorter then the last to all my readers but rate and comment all the pictures I use are either mine or I use them from WeHeartIt. I'll make the third chapter as soon as I can.
Who do you think she was taking to? Ryan or Alexander?