Briana's POV

(A few minutes later)

"Ok class stop what your doing please. You should now be done with your test. If your not I'll give you extra time tomorrow but for now close your tests." We closed out test and looked up at Ms. Wilson. She then said "You guys will be doing today is--" Ms. Brooks, the office lady, cut her off saying on announcement speaker "Ms. Wilson, Briana Jones need to come to the office please, she needs to go somewhere with her parent and then she's coming back." Then I whispered 'yes!' grabbed my bag and walked out to the office. Me, my mom, and my dad, walked to the car. We dorve until we got to this place called 'bieber headquarters'. We walked inside my dad told me and my mom to go sit in the waiting room. A few minutes ago he came back. I looked at my dad and my mom and said "Dad, Mom, Why are we here?" Then Mom sighed and said "Oh for and appointment." Then I looked at them and said "What?.....What for?" Then my mom sighed and said "Well.... This is a place where they make high school kids get good grades in school." Then I sighed, rolled my eyes, and said "Really Dad and Mom, I told you I'm ok, I dont need anyone to help me with my grades at school..." Then my dad said "Your always saying you'll have good grades but you never did. Ever since you were in middle school you had good grades.... Why now you don't huh why?" Then I said "Look just shut up ok?!" Then it'd gone quiet for 2 minutes until a lady called "Briana Jones?" Then I raised my hand and walked with her to an office.