Justin Pov

(The Next Day)
(Night)

I heard my doorbell rang so I walked to answer the door, I was suprised to see a soaking wet Briana at my door. She walked in, I closed the door, and said "What are you doing here?" Then she said "I'm here for my appointment!" Then I said "It was suppose to be this afternoon." Then she sighed, rolled her eyes, and said "Look im sorry if i am late but its not my fault you didn't tell me what time to go to your house!" Then I got mad and said "Well its not my fault that your dumb and shouldnt have known better to fucking not come at 9:00 p.m.!" Then she yelled "WELL THATS WHY YOUR FUCKING HERE TO HELP ME WITH MY FUCKING DUMBNESS OH BUT U DONT KNOW THAT!! CAUSE YOUR NOT BASICALLY HELPING ME YOU CALLING ME FUCKONG NAMES AND DUMB SO YOUR THE ON WHOS FUCKING DUMB CAUSE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM HERE FOR!!" Then I smacked her with no shame and said "Shut up you stupid ignorant child!" Then she started crying and said "why did I even come here! You know what im leaving!" Then I grabbed her wrist and said "No your not!... We havent even started are appointment yet."

Briana Pov
Then he started kissing me, I pulled him away, and said "YOUR SICK!" Then he smirked and said "I know..." Then he picked me up and put me over his back. Then I screamed "Put me down!" while hitting his back. Then this littoe girl walked to justin, looked at me and justin. Then she was about to scream until he covered her moth and said "Please Ashley dont tell on me again." Then she smiled evilish and said "Ok then but its gonna cost ya something." Then he sighed and asked "How much?" and she said "How much you got in you wallet." Then he gave her all the money in his wallet and said "Now am I free to go?" Then she smiled and said "yes." and walked away. Then I said "No!" We walked inside his room, he put me down in front of him, pointed to his bed, and demanded "lay down!" Then I glared at him and said "No!" Then he smacked me and said "LAY DOWN!!" Then I walked to the bed and lay down. Them he layed down next to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and said 'goodnight' in a sweet and loving voice, but I know still deep inside he's a mean man. And I kept on thinking 'I should've never came her.... I wanna go home now....
And then I cried myself to sleep.