Briana Pov

(The Next Day)
(Morning)

I woke up feeling a body close to mines and a hand over my waist. I turned around and saw Mr. Bieber. I got out of bed as fast as I can. Then Mr. Bieber awoke and said "Good morning baby..." Then I looked at him confused and said "how did I get here?!" Then he chuckled and said "Remember you came by?" Then I remembered and said "OH MY GOSH RIGHT YOUR SICK!" Then he glared at me, stood up, smacked me, and said "SHUT UP DONT CALL ME THAT!" Then I held my cheek and said "why are you doing this to me? Why?!!!!" Then he said "Im sorry but you made me do this." Then I said "Im going home!" Then he pushed me to the wall and said "No! Your not!" Then I started crying and said "WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!" Then he looked at me with sorryful puppy eyes and said "Im sorry baby..." and walked up to me. Then I gave him a little push and said "go away just.... Go..." Then he kissed my cheek and pulled me up to his waist and said "Te amo." Then I said sadly "What does that mean?" Then he wiped some of my tears and said "It means I love you.... And im sorry your never going home so just get used to me." Then I pushed him away and said "No! You dont own me!" Then he glared and said "Yes you are! Your mines and only Mines!!" Then he walked away.
Then I started crying and thought 'I told you mom and dad that this was a bad idea! I just want to go home!'