Whats next?

Matt had called me and asked if I wanted to go to the movies. So I got ready in my cute shorts and tank top ( it is spring/summer right now) slipped on my converse and was out the door. We were going to see the black widow part 6 which I had wanted to see for the longest time. About 45min after he called he was in my drive way with his amazing Shelby moustange and was opening the door for me to jump in. I loved his car, my hair blowing threw the wind when he was driving it
" Matt I love you and I'm so glade were back together "
" me too and I know we may have been going out for like 2 weeks but we went out long before so I hope it's not to early for this"
I did not want an engagement ring already so I was praying that this wasn't what it was.
" here you go"
I slowly opened the box. I peaked in and saw a beautiful Kate spade necklace with matching earrings, bracelet and ring.
"Matthew it's beautiful "
" I knew you would love it"
" thanks babe"
"Tonight I have a banquet and I would like you to be my date obviously and wear those"
" awe that's so sweet what time is the banquet at?"
" I will pick you up at 5:30 it's at 7:30 but it's about an hour and a half drive and I wouldn't want to be late"
"Ok thanks"
•••••••••••••••••••
Once the movie was over We walked out together and saw Jacob outhouse trashing Matts car
" you know I want violet and you took her from me so you and your car can suffer"
He grabbed me by the arm and pushed me down.
" I don't want to be with someone who's is an asshole and abuses me" I said in a loud voice
" I came back for you because you made me build that god dam tree house and one I was it in you set the tree house on fire and cut the ladder off"
" I did that because it was the only way I could get away from you"
" week I'm back now bitch and you better watch out"
the cops were around the coring and started pulling up they saw him grab me and they were gonna put him back in jail. Even though I basically set him on fire he tried to kill me so I was doing self defence. They jumped out and grabbed him.
" you just got out of jail Jacob, you were stuck in there for 4 years now I guess you want to go back"
The cop said in a calm but angry voice.
" not till she's dead" Jacob said and took the gun out of the cops pocket and pulled the trigger. He just killed the cop the other cop has called for backup and told the situation.
" you either can come with me vi or I will kill you now"
Jacob was determined to kill me, he was in unit 9 before we went out and he never told me. He said he went on a trip.
At this time matthew grabbed the knife from the cops pocket and threw. He missed and Jacob shot him in the left arm. I grabbed the tazer when he bent down to kick Matt and I pulled the trigger and Never let it go. I was determined to make sure he wasn't  coming back. And I did it.
The cops had security cameras on there cars and it had sound they saw everything.
" he's dead" I said In a low raspy voice and I grabbed Matt and drove him to the hospital we're he go the bullet out of him and was stiched up. Today was a horrible day and with that banquet tonight I'm glade he's ok. Matt still managed to be ok and we went to the banquet were obviously I was the hottest one there. Me and Matt walked in hand in hand and entered the grade ball ( which right now is transformed into a banquet hall)
Everyone was dressed up and I noticed matts sister also my best friend there with her boyfriend
" Patricia!"
" omg vi I missed you so much"
" I missed you too how was the doctor training"
" it was hard but I made it threw"
" well that's all that matters"
" so how's being a lawyer is it as good as you thought"
" oh ya definitely, I'm having so much fun helping people with there problems but I got problems too and no one helps me with mine"
"Oh what's your problem?"
"Well I don't exactly have a problem now but some days a problem comes up and I need to help everyone with there's before mine"
"Oh and I'm so happy you and Matt are back together I missed your guys relationship."
"Haha I missed it too"
"I might be your sister in law after all"
" well that would be exciting"
Me and Matt sat down at a seat and enjoyed the banquet, and the supper was amazing. It was a fancy lobster supper with steak and pork also. It was an absolutely amazing night and it was soon all over and time to go home.
"Violet I know this is soon to ask but we have went out many times and I think this time is different. Do you wanna move in with me. We can share the same bedroom but I also have an extra one. I got a huge walk in closet on both sides of the room one for each of us and a in suit."
" are you trying to bribe me with your fancy luxioures bedroom details"
" I also have an extra office and a makeup room for you, the house was built only last year and it's perfect. Plus if we ever get married and have kids there's extra rooms."
" well it sounds very nice so sure"
" yes and you can move in next week if you want"
" ok thanks"
" I have a surprise for you tommorrw morning so meet me outside your door at 9:30"