Chapter 3

Senri's POV

Right at this moment Mikan was marvelling the capital city of Japan, Tokyo.

I smiled amusingly as I observed her like a hawk.

Who knows when she might rushed to Hotaru's side when I looked away.

In just my normal clothes—a white buttons-up, blue jeans and black tie—I fit in.

But you could differentiate me in the sea of crowds in an instant.

My silver hair placed me in the spotlight of attention without even trying.

Some group of teenage girls eyeing us snickered when they saw Mikan looking around.

Mikan was overreacting; it's like there's a sign on top of her head saying "she's a country girl who never went out of her village."

I ruffled my bangs and held them up. The groupies saw my eyes, squealed and attempted to get closer.

At my glare, they get the point and stopped themselves.

But they still exchanged murmurs with a blush while watching me.

Couldn't they leave us alone. They had no rights to judge, with them being pedophiles.

Mikan didn't even noticed them as she snapped out of her awe.

The problem was now she didn't know where to start searching.

Her energy was driven by anticipation of meeting Hotaru again, not based by raw stamina.

She won't last that long under the heat and will possibly collapsed once we arrived at the Academy.

Before she scurried off I grabbed her by the shirt collar.

I didn't want to wander around like a lost kid so I dragged her with me to the nearest public telephone.

It was lucky that I had some yens in my jeans' pocket, enough for one call.

Once I found it, I manouvered Mikan beside the place.

"Stay. Here. You know what I mean," I emphasized the word 'stay' as I point her position repeatedly.

Opening the door I entered inside, I sighed in relief when I saw Mikan still in the same appointed place.

I deposited the coins to the slot, and waited for them to pick up the call.

A second later, a deep, husky voice greeted me, "Hello, this is the Tojo residence. How can I help you?"

"Seto, it's me."

On the other line of the call I could hear a gasp and a bit commotion.

"Senri-sama what seems to be the matter?" My butler acknowledged.

"I need you to bring out the car, I'm right in front of the station."

"Yes, right away."

"Sell the house I placed right now. I don't need it anymore."

"Very well." I could hear the question in his tone. But he was trained too well to ask back.