Fire and feathers

when did it start? How it ended ? It is not exactly known , but one thing is crystal clear. It will never be the same again.

the iron sweat on my wrists , the sound of the blades clean chains and heavy shoes were killing me. When it was my turn ? Cold sweat ran down my jerk, what will they do to me ? a high man came up to me and grabbed my arm, his big hand closed around my little arm. With a jerk he pulled me out of amount , and further out of the tunnel . My eyes flickered in the darkness, the shackles on my legs made ​​it hard to walk.

My legs were shaking , my heart skipped a beat, and my arm felt dead. The man pushed me out on the dark floor and left. A red light was on and 10 men came to sight, all the men sat on their chair, and had a glass with a white liquid in.

Above me there was glass , with a lot of people looked down at me, a camera was on , and a man in gold from head to toe appeared. He had a microphone and sat in a chair that moved. Enduring a man came to , he was just silver instead. They shouted in unison

" welcome to Frank and Hank !" people began to clap while Frank and Hank came closer to me. They were similar to the point unless directed they had the same clothes on . Black hair and purple eyes.

" Today we have this beautiful girl , 16 years old and virgin ! " said the silver guy

"Yes Hank , What a Beauty ! But what's with Her's eyes? The blue of them lights! " Frank looked at me with big eyes , and smiled a movie star smile.

" Rainbow eyes must be said , one green , and a bright blue. " I looked at them with big eyes , it was how I looked ? My legs shook enduring forms when everyone started clapping, I slid down on the floor and gave a groan from me.

" Yes, but however girl what happens? Are you dumb ? " Hank looked at me again , trying to look like someone who had compassion

"n... " my voice broke , I could not say anything . Everyone started to laugh, it made me more confused enduring , something warm and wet trickled down my cheek , I rushed it away, and hoped that no one noticed it.

" do you cry darling ? " Frank smiled again and looked at Hank

"She has white hair beneath all muderet , but the bitch have not been washed before , sooo " Everyone began to laugh again , the blood rose to my head , and I got up .

" I HAVE A NAME ! " all lokked at me , Frank and Hank found it amusing , and started to laugh again .

" what's your name then ? " Hank dried away a tear , and tried to stop laughing .

"  do you cry darling? " I looked hurt him while everyone started to laugh again . Hank looked back and said

"It was as a strange name. " People laughed enduring more

" mouth clothes have shown raffiniert, but a beauty needs a little work , we start with $ 400 " A red light came from one of the 10 men, who were said $ 500 and enduring a light was on . To continue it for a while to .

" $ 1,600 " Frank had a huge smile on hes face , there was no red light this time , colors from the stage lit up , and the big man came over and pulled me away..... Again