Chapter 2

"hey girl.... Are you there?" a voice penetrated the darkness, my lungs burning for air, and my stomach did a knot in itself when I tried to open my eyes up. And then everything shone, more voices penetrated, Now I could see the faces, four pretty faces, four boys or .... What are they?

"girl don't do that agian! shit my heart was pumping so fast I thought I was dying!" a pretty boy with light blue eyes and black hair said that, he looked like a human, except he had sharp teeth and pupils in his eyes was elongated like a cat's, all the others had also cats eyes.

"don't scare her whit all the gang Rider!" said another boy, he had grean eyes and brown hair.

"sor... ry Rider" i lokked at Rider and tried not to strain.

"ha Jaden she said my name first!" he said with a teasing voice.

"My heart hurts .." I said with a rusty voice, it felt as if something inside me came out, everything felt like a dream, a chew fog that never Lace, they all looked at me, someone with Unshade someone with pity. A boy with golden hair and eyes like a night sky said

"What is your name?" I gathered my thoughts, what's my name, I remembered when I was in the slave trade, by Frank and Hank, I had raised me up and screamed, I have a name. But what is my name? Suddenly it became Crystal clear for me.

"Anastacia .." all kept been, they all stared at me. a boy with brown hair which I think entirety Jaden said

"Stacia? She is .... Shit what should we do council kill us if they find out what they've done to her!" a creepy boy with black hair and blood red eyes said

"We could also keep her here ... I mean try to think about what we can do with her, the five old fools will just make her an experiment" I gazing on them, what happens?

"Who?" I said with a mushy voice my heart hurt so bad, what happens confusion and pain is not good when you even cant remember your own birthday!