Chapter 3

Sometimes life seems unfair. It always rain the hadest on the people wo deserve the sun.....

 "I think we'll save her the just, they would anyway just do it again!" said the boy with blood eyes, he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away, but at the same sekundt, I was torn back and came behind Jaden, he stood before me as if he were a shield.

"if you so much as touch her ​​or bend a hair on her, I have to kill you Dalyn!" Jaden keep even better fixed on me as a heartbreaking roar came from Dalyns throat, Jaden and all the other echoed with the sound and the sekundt was Dalyn away.

"Rayn go up stairs with Stacia and get her washed. I find some clothes." Jaden was angry, he loked like a bear there cut attack the first there is contradicted him. Ryan took my arm pushed me down so I was about to tip over, lifted me up in his arms, after seven sekundter we were up to the bathroom, where Ryan turned on the water in the bathtub, he walked out the door and shouted.

"when you are done are there shampoo and towels under the sink! Jaden comes with a dress, and do not worry he dosn't look!" 

I could hear that he said it with a smile, and then it all was quiet. I was daze of the run, trying to gather thoughts, the bathroom was large, the tub was on size with a pool, and there was a large fountain in the mitten of it all. I looked at myself in the hundreds of mirrors that hung on the walls, my hair was black with mud, my dress was dead dirty, and my eyes were swollen of tear.

The blue eyes lit up, while golden was more calm, if you looked closely you could see the colors moving. Slowly I took my clothes off, my skin was quite wide in most places, others it was from blue purple to yellow green, elsewhere there were long red fire marks from spine and than to the tailbone. I rushed me into the water, when I heard the door opened, a dress was thrown in and the door closed.

 The water was hot and clear. I swam around in the big tub, I felt comfortable in the water, quietly became my hair completely white, the water I had been in was muddy, I dived under the water and looked up, it was both beautiful and clattered end that you could not see the ceiling, my hair felt quiet with all my movements, it was cut unevenly, and it walked me to the middle of the spine, I walked out of the water and looked again at the mirror, a brand new person stops in front of me now.

She had the same eyes and body, but the skin was pale and her hair was whiter.She is beautiful, if one were to ignore all brands.She imitated all my movements, water dripping from her, wait a minute, that's me! With one, I was over by the dress and rushed to put it on, it scared me that I could not remember anything.

The dress fall to the floor when I had it over the head, it was dark red with black bands down the spasmodic movement where there was no substance, sat tight at the top with loose from below, it went right down to the ground, so when she turned about to open the door, sat her dress stuck in a box of shampoo.

outside the door, he was the blood red eyes staring at me, I tried to reverse back towards the bathroom, but at sekundt he had all masquerade hold of my arm and Prassede me against the wall, I could not breathe! I whispered

"Dalyn do ... n't"

thangs for reading! <3 

Cocunutmilk