Chapter 4

I'm not open to many people. I'm usually quiet and i don't really like attention. So if i like you enough to show you the real me, you must be very special. 

"Stacia you have to run away! If the Council finds out that you are alive, it just happens again! As soon as you are put into the car smash  you a window and run, I'll keep the others away, but you'll have to trust me! Do you understand what I'm saying!?"

"Dalyn i can't breat!" He looked me straight in the eye and let my hand go me, he turned around and said

"Where is the old Stacia?" also he was gone, what he talked about? I understand nothing anymore, but I knew, however, one thing I had to do as I was told. It's the only thing i could do, what would people expect by someone who just saw her own reflection for the first time?

                                                                                one hour later

The car stopped in front of Me, Dalyn was by my side and wont stop staring at Me, what to do what to do!!?? Jaden oped the dor, and i sitted down, and The The car started driving, i looked for something i cut cras The windows with, but here wasent enyfing. A word came to Me i dindt know how, but it was on my mind, i visped "caraqu"

The window dindt chance but small nocies came from it, like a nail on a tavel on your ear, something warm and thik iny mouth, blod? The window crashed and became to dost, and Then i was aut of The window. Jaden tryed to stop Me, but Dalyn gave him a Maverick The car stopped 100 miles from where i "was quickly i was on to legs, and began to run. In The same sekon was The last boy i dont know what hes came is, by my side, and took Me up hes eyes, was so frendly i cut stop lokking into Them. My head fall on his shulder, and my whole body relaxt. He walked to The car, and ley Me down on The seeds, Dalyn was gone, and Jaden had blod in The whole face. "what was you doin?" I cut speek, The thik thing in my mouth came out, and Yes it was blod.