Foreword

I'm not really good at editing more worst in photoshop. Look at my own made cover.

Oh please spare me.

♥♥♥

★FOREWORD★

" We hope too much that it hurts so much. "

HOPE . FAITH . DENIAL. HATE. LOVE

♥♥♥

COPYRIGHT★

Copyright of kayesehunxoxo 2016

May I advised you that this story contains adult's content. There will be a lot of swearing,cussing,profanities,steamy moments and osculating.

Please be open minded. If you think you can't stand it then stop reading.

But its now or never. We need to explore 'things' around the world.

However, all the medias,photos.gif's and videos that
I will be using are belong to the real-legit-rightful owners. Lot of credits to them.

Just to remind you guys this story is fictional so the characters, places and etc.

This story was pure fictional made by my wild imaginations.

♥♥♥

Author's Note

This is my first English Novel so I'd hope you'll assist either support me wattpaders. Help me to make this story more interesting and worth it to read.

There are many ways you can help me like:

Comment? I need to atleast know your thoughts and feelings towards my story.

Vote? To give me more inspiration to write. Also to know that the are kind and caring people whom read my work.

Follow? I'd love to have more watty comrades. Maybe we can support each other and we can get along.

XOXO,