First day

Carly's pov

I'm so excited that I think I'm going to explode. Today me and v are attending Keaton performing arts school. We have been waiting for this for our whole lives. V and I are both very talented dancers and we've always dreamed of going to this school. V and I are now walking into the classroom and see a bunch of people that look our age or maybe a little bit older than us. I didn't tell v but I saw this really cute guy and while the instructor was calling attendance I heard that his name was Sasha. I put my bag down after attendance was taken and v did the same and I went to the ballet bar and started warming up.

Vanessa's pov (v)
I can't believe that my bestfriend and I are actually at this school and in this dance room. Carly and I were warming up when the dance instructor walked in. She looked extremely strict but, it was probably worth it because she's the best of the best.

Sasha's pov
When my friends and I were warming up I saw this really cute girl and when the instructor was calling attendance and I figured out that her name is Carly. I think that I like this girl and I saw her warming up and she's really good.

Dance instructor- dancers I see that your all warmed up now I want you to pick a partner and I want you to create a small routine and perform it in tomorrow's class. Everyone get to

Conversation between Carly and Vanessa

V-Wow she's as strict as I thought she would be.
C- yea I know
V- what do you want to do for our routine
C- do you want to do our routine from last years talent show?
V- what a great idea and we can add a few things to the routine
C- lets get started then

Moving on to music class

Alya's pov

Omg I'm so nervous I'm sitting down in class thinking what am I doing here with all these kids around me and there all so talented and then there's me. What am I even doing here. I'm not good enough to attend this school. I was in my thoughts when a boy beside me asked if I was okay. He must of saw the worried look on my face because he looked concerned. I answered.
A- yea I'm fine I'm just questioning some stuff

Boy- like what?

A- why I'm even here like look at all these people there all so talented

M- hey your in the school so you have to atleast have some talent or else they wouldn't have accepted you in the school

A- that's very true oh look here comes the teacher

Miles pov
I'm finally here in Keaton performing arts school. I already like the school and maybe some people too. I just met someone in the music class named Alya and I think I kinda like her but she probably doesn't feel the same about me.

I usually have to leave class early because of my condition. Well if you didn't already know I have leukemia. Yes I'm fighting cancer and I'm not going to tell anyone because, I don't need them to pity me. Only my teachers know that I have cancer because again I have to leave class early sometimes. Well now I have to go because I have a doctors appointment I have to go to.

Alya's pov

I just met a really cute boy named Miles and I think he seems a little strange like he's hiding something. He was really nice to me and he helped me calm down my nerves earlier. I'm pretty sure that I kinda like Miles but he probably doesn't feel the same way about me

Bianca's pov

I see this really cute boy who is sitting in front of me I think his name is miles. I can't believe that he is talking to that trashy girl Alya. Alya and I have known each other for awhile and we both hate each other. In kindergarten we use to be best friends but know we're enemy's. I really hope that Alya doesn't get miles attention for the rest of the school year

Music teacher: students gather around. Okay today I want you to find a partner and u want you to write a song together and you perform it next class. Now get to work.

Alya's pov
Miles tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I wanted to be his partner for the assignment I slowly nodded my head and after the teacher was done we walked out of the classroom and started talking about what we should do for our song

Bianca's pov
Ugh Miles asked Alya to be his partner now I'm going to have to be with this weird kid named cj.

Moving on to Dj class

Jax's pov

Today is the first at if me attending Keaton performing arts school. My day starts off with dj class and now I'm sitting next to this girl who has her headphones on and she was listening to a track which she probably made. Her computer case said Kit on it so I'm pretty sure that's her name. The next thing that happened was that the teacher assigned us a class work assignment that we had to do with the person sitting next to us. After the teacher stopped talking kit put her headphones down and we started to talk about the assignment that we had to do. I think I might actually like kit she's really cute and seems really talented.

Kits pov
I was sitting in dj class when a guy sat next to me because it was the only seat left. I had my headphones on because I was listening to a track that I had just made and wanted to see if it needed any new arrangments. The teacher gave us an assignment and the boy and I started talking about what we were going to do. He finally said his name and I said mine and then he started talking about something about our assignment. I think that I might actually like this guy. Or am I just crazy?

***************************************

Hope you all liked the fist chapter of my fanfiction. I will be sure to update when I can and sometimes the chapters won't be this long. So comment below for any requests in mind.