Partner Performances

Alya's pov

Okay so today Miles and I have to perform our song and I'm really nervous about it but excited too. Miles and I wrote a song that has a lot of meaning to it. Okay now I'm really nervous because the teacher just called us to come and sing our song. Miles walked up and got his guitar and we both sat down in front of the class.

( WARNING: I do not own this song or any song in the future in this story. Not my song)

Alya's pov

Once we got settled I told the class the name of the song and then we started to sing.

(Alya sings the whole song while Mile sings with Alya on the choruses)

" Loving can hurt. Loving can hurt sometimes.
But it's the only thing that I know.
And when it gets hard.
You know it can get hard sometimes.
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive.
We keep this love in a photograph.
We make these memories for ourselves.
When our eyes never closing
Hearts are never broken
And times forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holdin me close til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

(They only song the first verse for the assignment)

Bianca's pov
Ugh there song was so good and Miles really seems to be into Alya so there's probably no chance of us ever happening. But I'm still not giving up.

Miles pov

Everyone clapped for us and I thought we did a good job on the assignment. Alya and I were happy so we hugged and it felt so good to have her wrapped up in my arms like I never wanted to let her go. After our long hug we went and sat down and watched the next performance.

Moving on to Dance Class

Carly's pov

V and I were now in position to start our routine and I could feel that cute boys eyes look at me. Then we heard the start of the music and started to dance.

Sasha's pov

Carly the new girl wa Avery talented and she was very cute too I really hope I can talk to her soon.

(I'm lazy so what happened was that everyone clapped and then Sasha's group went on and they did well and then clad ended)

Moving on to dj class

Kits pov

Jax and I turned on the track for the teacher and then while he listened to it jax and I looked at each other and hoped for the teacher to like the track. He approved the track and said that we both got A's. Jax and I hugged and it went for a long time. Man I never thought I would fall for a guy like him.

***************************************
I know this was a really short chapter but I'll try to update asap with longer chapters. Don't forget to comment your requests below! Byeee!!!