[BillDip] Spirit Animal AU

It was a warm day in Gravity Falls,The sky dust was beautiful as if it sparkles as you daze right into it.Dipper lean on a tree and open his book,He put his pen on his soft lips and thinking on how to describe the golden beast,He thought to himself first 'How about a sketch first?'.He began to sketch the beast,It looks like a fox but change colors base on its emotion,Dipper remember it clearly--When he first saw the creature,It was good and was playing with the fireflies but when he came close-It turned red.He knew it was mad when he came close.He wonders how beautiful the creature was and what if he had 'tame' it.That would be great.He sigh and close his book suddenly he felt something warm behind him.He turn around and saw the beast.It was standing behind him.Dipper flinch not knowing what to do,What kind of torture will this beast even do.He close his eyes tight waiting for it to attack instead it didn't,Dipper open his eyes again.It was just standing there,It was silent."You're name must be Pine Tree?"The beast spoken,Dipper's eyes widen,confused--like what the he'll just happened?Did that thing just literally talk by its own?Have he gone crazy or nah?(Excuse me)."The names Bill,Bill Cipher"The Beast laugh,Instead of calling him the beast-let's call him Bill instead.Dipper gulp and open he's to talk back but when he's about to,Bill turn into a human.This cause Dipper to be even more speechless than before."Say,Pine Tree-Any lovers?"Bill said,putting his arms around Dipper.Dipper's eyes widen and look at Bill,Irritated."Yeah and her name is Pacifi-"Bill shush Dipper causing Dipper to not finish his sentence,"Let me stop you there,Pine Tree"Bill frown."What if I kill her?WOULD YOU LIKE ME!?!?"Bill furiously laugh,Dipper shock in terror.If he says 'No' he would be killed or worst and If he says 'Yes' Bill would kill Pacifica."I d-don't k-know"Dipper shiver.He then close his eyes again expecting a violent enrage reaction from Bill instead he got nothing again,but all he heard was "Oh" and everything went cold,When he open his eyes.Bill was no longer with him.Dipper fell from the ground and lean on the tree once more as he watch the sun fall.He felt so cold now.After 3 mins blankly staring,He finally stood up and went back to the shack.

He went to his bed ignoring almost everyone.2 hours pass,Everyone was asleep except for Dipper.He can't sleep at all after his experience with this 'Bill Cipher'.Dipper tried every comfortable position still can't sleep.The next morning he decided to go Pacifica only to tell her They should break up,Of course this made Pacifica heart-broken and cry.Dipper didn't felt anything much like he never love Pacifica after that he went back to the forest to only find cold and empty non-exciting forest.He sat down once more and lean on the same tree he lean yesterday.He waited there for hours and nothing.He thought to himself,'I wonder if I ever got the chance to kiss hi-' He quickly realize what he had thought and slap himself.He felt his heart rise,The beating was so fast when you touch it,It feels like he saw something shocking.Well he did.Suddenly something hot felt from his back,He quickly stand up and saw 'Bill' once more,but this time Bill wasn't looking at him,It was more like Bill is looking at something that Dipper can't see at all."Bill?"Dipper question if he really was,Bill turn around a bit scared.Dipper look so confuse why Bill was a bit scared of him."Pine Tree!,You shouldn't been here in 10:35 P.M!"Bill shouted,This confuse Dipper more for the past few years his been in the forest more 10:35 P.M."Why shouldn't I?"Dipper question,Bill didn't answer straight away."Okay,fine,I'll tell you.It's the time of the year where Spirit Animals shows up at 10:35 P.M and not all Spirit Animals are kind and I'm one with them"As Bill explain,Dipper was shock never knowing that there are more 'Spirit Animals' not to mention He thought Bill was the only one who is a spirit animal."Then,How c-come you d-didn't a-attack me?"Dipper gulp,He knew if Bill didn't attack him first then Bill must have attack now the year where Spirit Animals came across the Living Human World."B-beac-cause...I-I...I fell in love with you!When you first came across me I was brutally violent towards you because you look like that someone who kidnap my younger brother and might as well do that to me as well!...But when you didn't attack or harm me or anything I ran off and saw you didn't do anything or what so ever but rather just sat there a tree.When I asked if you have a lover and you said yes,I got mad and want to murder her and when I do,I was hoping you would love me but you didn't answer"Bill explain,Dipper's face was blank and has no expression at all when Bill.It was silence between the 2 of them and for the most least unexpected thing happen to Bill was a kiss from Pine.Bill at first tried to pull away but ended kissing back,Pine Tree's mouth was so warm.They could do this all day long but then again Bill remembers the other spirit animal's might smell Dipper scent and hunt him down.Bill pull away and grab Dipper's wrist,"Ow!"Dipper shout.GROWL! One of the spirit animal's must have heard them.Bill instead of making Dipper run,He turn himself back into a fox."HOP ON!"Bill order,Dipper having really no choice but since Dipper knew Bill knows something is wrong and that's why he should listen to him for now.Dipper climbing on top of Bill as fast as he could,Heard another growl but this time he could hear it clearly,It sure was near by.When Dipper finally got on top of Bill.Bill ready himself and ran off as fast as he can,When they reach the main destiny.The growl stop.Spirit Animals knows if they ever got into a town or village.They would be use as fortune and slave."Thanks"Dipper said,Getting down from Bill.Bill turn back into a human and felt collapsing,Spirit Animals needs rest too.Dipper look worried after all those running for Bill not to mention Bill carting him.Bill tremble and almost fell from the ground luckily Dipper catch him but Bill didn't handle the heat and pass out.

Bill open his eyes only to find himself in a wooden like place.Right beside him was Pine Tree and a 'Shooting Star'?."Is that your lover?"Bill ask,Mabel blush and said "No,I'm his sister" she explains."Oh"And that's all what Bill said,after looking around his surroundings.Bill decided to talk."Pine Tree what is this wooden piece of crap?"Bill said,Mabel was shock and Dipper was just expecting Bill to say that."It my house,Well technically my Uncle's house and the names Dipper.Dipper Pines"Dipper said.Bill laugh and said "I'd rather call you Pine Tree"He knew he would say that and for getting right for 2 times.He kiss Bill and Mabel took a bunch of pictures and lost a lot of blood.

(Holy shit,This is the longest thing I've ever written I didn't notice it until I saw it at the very end-OMG)