[BillDip] Zombie AU

((AND I'M BACK FOR SO MANY MANY MANY YEARS,I'm not dead okay? Anyway Our little dear lil'Bill isn't our little demon and of course my headcanon were Will and Bill are twins and also Age-Up Mabel and Dipper who are 19-years old-whoop whoop))

The woods was never been this quiet ever since the apocalypse happened as far as it goes,more and more survivors became victims and as time goes on-Food was decreasing and water slowly becoming infected with such virus.

Ford set up the traps as he heard moans and heavy steps from far behind the camp."There,All set up."Ford sigh,He then went inside the cabin that used to be fun of wonders and camping for kids to enjoy,but everything change when zombies came along.Each of them slowly being eaten by zombies and when you listen carefully-you can still hear the cries and terrors of the children,That bother Ford most of the time at some point it drove him crazy.

"Mabel,Help me out!"Dipper yelled-almost forgetting to lower his voice down for the sake of their lives."Jeez,You don't have to shout plus you might get us kill with your voice and by ZOMBIES!"Mabel whisper shout trying to warn Dipper,While Dipper rolled his eyes to cover up his embarrassment on how right Mabel was."Anyway,What you need bro-bro?"Mabel smirk while kicking some rocks into some puddles last night when it rained."Just give me the hammer,I need to cover up the roof"Dipper said lending a hand that's wanting to grab the hammer."Okay,Bro-bro,I'll be right back"She said hovering off and jumping over the puddles like she was some kind of 12-year old.
-
When Mabel got the hammer that Dipper's hand has been wanting to touch,but as soon as she reach for the hammer-something caught her eye.It was a blue and yellow color dashing down the tree's.She ready for herself as soon as she suspected this were not like ordinary zombies and this zombies are what you rather call-'Fast Zombies',She aimed and steady for the target and when the blue and yellow color came closer she lost control and couldn't bare to strike down the 2 colors.The 2 fast colors were humans-They were kids-19-years old kids,same as their age.The 2 seem to look alike but the colors make them tell you which one is which and which one is which.

"Whoa-there,We mean no harm!" Said the male with Blonde hair and black streak of hair at the end.Mabel took the gun out of the way and let out cock brows-she's thinking if she could trust or not them."What brought you here--fellow Survivor?"Mabel smirk trying to make things less awkward and serious."W-we j-jus-t w-want s-s-so-me food"Siad the other one with the one that has a blue hair,Strange but okay maybe it was effected or mutated when the virus spread but then again-this one is more nervous and shy than the other one."Hmm,Ran out of food? Well we got plenty of those-if you are able to convince me to trust you two-?"She chuckle,The blonde one laugh and lend out a hand."Okay-but do you really want to leave two 19-year old kids out there alone with all those zombies?"He got a point,Mabel can't leave this two kids alone then again."No,I won't leave two kids alone-but that doesn't change my perspective"She said taking it more seriously."P-please-"The one with blue hair passed out but before he can even touch the ground,Mabel quickly hurried down to grab the poor boy.

Mabel was convince,The two are seriously in need of food and that any moment they could die in starvation."Mabel! Where have you been-"Dipper flinch when he saw Mabel carrying a boy and another one that was sigh behind Mabel.

"Who are they?"Dipper mumble,Mabel didn't answer and focus on the poor child she was carrying and continued to walk until she got into the spare cabin.

"Hmm,The names Bill.Bill Cipher"Bill said,lending a hand for Dipper to shake with instead Dipper cock his brows and look highly suspicious by Bill's attitude."The other one who looks like me,is my twin-who's name is Will Cipher"He let out chuckle trying to mock Dipper down.

Dipper on the other hand just plays along with Bill's mocking and tried to mock Bill out of the living death."Dipper Pines,Madam"Dipper putting on his smug face before reaching out Bill's hand and kissing it softly-like the two of them were in some romantic love story.

"Hah,Trying to mock me?"Bill chuckle.Dipper on the other hand was quite surprised by the attitude of Bill being highly sarcastic and the way he can feel how Bill was flattered by this.

"Well,You were trying to mock me"Dipper said with an annoyed tone on his voice."Clever"Bill sigh.Dipper then let go of Bill's hand and tried to go back to what he was going but he was pulled back when Bill grope onto his wrist."Where are you going?"Bill grin with a sadistic dash onto it.Dipper felt annoyed and a bit confused on how Bill acted.

"Work"Dipper sigh,Setting his wrist free from Bill's harden Grip."Well then need any help?"Bill smiled while winking his left eye,Dipper blush brightly but tried to hold it back with a serious toughness.

"Well then,Good enough since you might as well stay here"Dipper chuckled,Crossing his arms and walking away followed by another footsteps from Bill.

"Btw before you waste your time walking back and forth-can you grab the tool box"Dipper exclaimed,Bill on the other hand nodded and went back to her an the tool box but as soon as he did-He heard loud moaning and heavy footsteps near by."Shit."

Bill run back to Dipper forgetting the tool box and when he got there,Bill bump onto Ford but ignore him-trying to warn Dipper as fast as he can 'cause some zombies has mutated muscles that makes them run faster than a regular human speed.

"Dipp-er...Z-zom..bies--near...by"Bill huff,grabing onto his chest tightly."What!?"Dipper flinch,almost losing balance from the ladder.

"Where!? And who are you?" Ford question cocking his brows and becoming furious towards the blonde kid."He's Bill and where did you heard them?" Dipper jumping down the ladder and putting Bill behind his back.

"I heard them near by the cabin... where you ask me to get the tool.. box"Bill still trying to catch his breath.Ford and Dipper both nodded and called the others except for Mabel for she is already busy.

-

As soon as the zombies came along it ended as soon as possible.Dipper was relief and was cover with blood,While Ford was still in fit rage alongside Stanley.Bill in other hand was trying to pull himself together by calming himself down with him to telling to himself everything's fine nothing wrong happened today.

"That was close."Dipper sigh before tossing the spare aside and going back to work while Stanley and Ford get rid of the dead zombies."Hey-uh,you okay?"Bill said,trying to comfort and less serious the atmosphere.

"I'm okay,Bill"Dipper said while  walking and before he continued to walk,He leaned closer to Bill's forehead and gave Bill a soft kiss to calm him down as he notice Bill was kinda panicking back then.

Bill was deeply in the shade of red.He's ears were in heat that you can almost see smoke coming out before he broke the silence and embarrassment."You're mocking me aren't you?"Bill said letting out a small giggle."What? You started it"Dipper laugh.

((AYY,Should I make this more than a One-shot or nah?))