Chapter 3

-----> I want to dedicate this chapter to @Shadowkissed22 for making my Taylor Swift Cover :) Isn't it pretty? Follow her because she really is a nice gal :)

-----> I've reached 234 reads so I think you guys deserve this 3rd chapter. This is for all of you. I hope you can help me with your advices and to my 60 followers please help me by plugging my story and anyone can give me advice. I'm an open-minded person and even if you say something negative, I know that it will help me a lot with my writing skills. I'm trying my best so please PLUG.VOTE and READ my story "Gaining Confidence"

------> Have fun and Live your life to the fullest :) xoxo

Chapter 3

*August 21, 2012

*10:15 in the morning

Nicole’s POV

                It’s been an hour and a half since I woke up, but I’m still here lying on my bed and thinking about what happened between me and my twin brother last night. It feels good that I told him about the reason behind my so called dirty little secret. He didn’t got mad at me, which didn’t shock me at all. Vincent never gets angry at me, like ever. That’s why I know that he never forgot about what happened between us when we were still kids. Vincent never gets angry because he still feels guilty deep down inside. My twin never shows it but I can feel it. He never forgave himself about it. That’s why I feel guilty at the same time. He should learn how to forgive himself. But I know that he has to settle it on his own. He has to let it go, I already forgave him about the bullying part that he did back then. He has to move on. Get over it.

HA! I’m such a hypocrite.

                I keep on saying things about moving on, letting go blah blah blah…yada yada. But I can’t even do it on my own. I can give advices to people but I can’t even do it for myself. Most people are like that, they tell you what to do or how to move on but when it comes to the point that they have to do it themselves…they can’t. Why? Well I really don’t know the answer to that one. Why? Because I’m the perfect example for that kind of scenario, and it’s really hard to let go if you were in my shoes. Maybe, just maybe I can get over about the past, but not now. I still need more time. It’s been almost 5 years, and those years are still not enough for me to forget about what happened.

                I really think a lot whenever I’m alone, especially when I’m in my room. This is the safest place for me. No one can hurt me here, emotionally and physically. That’s why I always get mad at my brother because he keeps on barging here in my room. He doesn’t even bother to knock.  I’m not saying that he hurts me okay. He never does that, ever. Remember, he can't even get mad at me. Unlike me of course. All I want to say is that, I like my privacy most of the time, especially when it’s here in my room. I have a big room for a 17 year old teenager like me. I kind of designed my room when I turned 14. Well, I didn't really designed it, we have an interior designer so I told her all about the details and things that I wanted here in my room. It was a birthday gift from mom and dad. I never asked them for anything but they still spoils me, they even give me things that I don’t really need. Not that I mind of course. The same thing goes with my brother. The difference between us is he always asks our parents to buy him some stuffs that he likes. He's not spoiled in a way, because in return, he needs to do something first to get what he wants. Just like when he wanted to have a PS3 back then, my parents told him to do his laundry first, all on his own for 3 whole months. He did do it all on his own, but he really did complained a lot for a whole freaking month. He got over his tantrums then did his task without complaining. So after 3 months he did get what he wanted.