Music

(The Next Morning)

Cookie's P.O.V

I wake up remembering that it is the day that Jamal, skylar & hakeem have to preform a new song called (Things are Not the same) I get out of bed getting phone checking to see what time it is, it is 8:30 I went in to the kitchen to grab my cocktail out of the refrigerator, I turned on some music to start the day I slurp some of my drink sit it down then head to the bathroom to do my hygiene, I did my makeup I was ready for the day I hear the music turn down I went in to my bed room I saw Luscious "Luscious what are you doing turn my music back up" I said walking towards him he was already ready to do business he is the C.E.O "Don't you think it's to early for music and Drinks" he said smirking "No It's about that time for everybody to get up anyway" I said turning the knob on the radio "I'll call everybody to let them know we have business to take care of today" He said heading out the door pulling out his phone "I'll go wake up Jamal cuz I know he want answer your call" I screamed out the door to him he didn't hear me though I get in my car and drive to jamals house he has this aparment just like the empire but jamal owns it all lusious paid for it. Anyway I opened up the door & went in-to the elvator I press number 4 floor that where the floor where jamal lives, Jaml uses the other floors for music and storage space, and guess rooms. I get out the elvator I walk in the room the first thing I saw was jamal and his boyfriend micheal kissing each-other "I'm I interrupping something y'all love sence" I said "Mom I told you if you wanna visit just call" he said getting up "Sorry Cookie" Micheal said putting on his clothes "Mhm" "Jamal the reason I came here is because you have to shoot a song remember (Things are not the same) with skylar" I said "Oh yeah that's right I'll meet you there" He said while getting his keys "Bye micheal" He said while me and him walked out the door and got into are own car & drove to empire.

Skyalar's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing I pick it up it is 8:50 I see who's calling me it's luscious I answered it

(Phone Conversation)

Skylar-Hello

Luscious-"Hi girl Imma need you to come to empire today you have to do your new song with jamal"

Skylar-What song?

Luscious-(Nothing the same)

Skylar-Oh yeah that's right isn't hakeem supposed to do it with us he has to rap I'm in the beginning hakeem is second jamal is last

Luscious- Ok get ready meet us up there

Skylar-Ok see you there (hangs up)

Skylar's P.O.V

I go in my closet & get some clothes to wear I go in the bathroom & do my hygine I did my make up I grabbed my keys purse, phone, and chatger. I went out the door go in my car and drove to empire. When I got there I went into the studio I saw jamal, Luscious, cookie the only person we was waiting on is hakeem I saw luscious on the phone with hakeem because I heard hakeem talking.

Hakeem's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing I look up and saw it was luscious I aswered it

(Phone Conversation)

Hakeem-What!

Luscious-Boy don't what me bring yo ass up here you have to do a new song with jamal, & Skylar

Hakeem-What song

Luscious- (Nothings the same) & hurry up everybody waiting on you