Sleepover

Skylar's P.O.V

I wake up I grabbed my phone to see what time it is, It is 7:50 I quickly got out of bed (Boom) I looked back in shocked I saw what I knocked over It is my lamp I picked it up & put it back on the table next to my bed.Anyway I put my phone on the charger & went to spotify I turned to one of the empire songs well.....one of my which is look but don't touch I was shaking my body to the beat..I walked in the bathroom i did my hygiene I did my makeup after that I quickly just grabbed me something in my closet that I could just throw on I grabbed

(Skylar's Outfit)

Gray (T-shirt labeled never give up)

Blue Jean (Shorts)

White Emoji (Flip,Flops)

Skylar's P.O.V

I grabbed my phone off the charger I checked to see what the % was It was 99% I grabbed my purse I went downstairs I went in-to the refrigerator I grabbed an orange-juice I went in the cabinet I grabbed an granola bar I open it up while walking out of the house in-to the car I drove to empire when I got there I stuffed my granola bar in my mouth before heading in the building I walked in while swallowing some of my orange juice I saw a 2 of at the table it was Jamal, ,Porsha (cookie assistant),I took a couple of baby step I grabbed a chair & sat next to Jamal "Soo....where have you been your 10 mins...late" Jamal said "I was at home I over-slept" I said "Mhmm....girl who you got over there I heard you got somebody new what's his name" Posha said while eating chips "His name is Jaxon & I didn't have him over last night" I said "Yea..okay"Jamal said "He do it right" Porsha said "What you mean He do it right"I said with a confused look on face They both gave me a look "Does he hit it right"Jamal said "She know what I'm talking about he be hitting it from the back & the front" Porsha said tossing the empty bag in the garbage I finally spoke when she said that "Ya'll stop playing I never let him I ain't ready for a relationship yet" They started bussing up laughing including me We suddenly heard the door busted open we all looked back "HAKEEM I KNOW YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU" Cookie said while hakeem walked in including Luscious hakeem just kept on walking "Hakeem listen to your mother" luscious said "What" hakeem said with a mad look on his face "So you don't know how to use a condom stupid" cookie said hitting him in the back of his head "Mom I already told you I don't want the baby....she was probably fucking another nigga we only had sex 1 time" Hakeem said "Tomorrow you better kick her out & Find her somewhere to stay for her & your baby" cookie said "But son remember me & your mother taught you right when you put it in it can lead to a huge mistake u less you want it so now that it happen you still have to take care of that baby" luscious said "Alright I got it"(Sigh) hakeem let out a huge huff while getting up & leaving the room "mhmm" Alot of drama for me in one day" porsha said "Shut up porsha" cookie said rolling her eyes writing something down on a sheet of paper "(mumbles) You Shut Up" Porsha said "Okay so today....."Cookie explained the day got dark I decided to go to the bar when I got their I ordered a drink a strong one too I had a couple of glasses then I felted someone touch me by my waist I looked back....