6

I felt his hands grab my butt whilst he threw the clothes into the trunk. We were getting hotter, but we were only barely concealed. Our eyes connected, “Where can we keep going?” I asked because I was not doing this in public.

  His eyes closed and kissed me until he reached my ear, “Somewhere I can make you all wet in so many different ways,” His breath began to yank at me while he kept speaking, “There’s a hotel down the street. There?”

  I pulled his face on mine and felt him mend his way around me. We didn’t have shapes meant for each other, but he tried his to best fit me.

  We didn’t even speak as we broke apart & got in the car. Harry’s hand gripped the steering wheel so tight I thought his hands would burst. The speed limit didn’t exist for him at the moment.

  I couldn’t stand the time it was taking to get wherever we were going. My hand slipped to his thighs; sliding its way up his inner leg till’ it reached the bulge.       

Author's note: The next part is sorta out of the pg 13 age range I have on here. It also includes somethings the Wattpad doesn't allow. Like Smut. I don't want my story deleted so I'm not going to post it here. If you're dying to read it, please leave a comment or an ask at: stuckinsolitude.tumblr.com . Thanks for the support! I know this fic isnt popular, but thankyou for reading this. It means a whole lot.