Temptations and cheaters

He started first. Wasn't me. I just fueled the fire. I told him straight "Jean if you cheat I'm going to cheat on you too." He obviously never listened to a single word I said. Shouldn't have been a surprise to me.

He continued with this girl and I'm one to keep my promises. I cheated on him. The guy I chose was everything he wasn't. Tall, handsome, popular, in short not my type. But eh... beggars can't be choosers.

I fucked him. He though we might have a thing. It was emotionless sex though. The only reason I did it was to prove I can and will do it. So surely he stopped talking to her... for a week.

I cheated on him again. This time with a wild party animal kinda guy. So also exactly different from Jean but also not my type. He stopped talking to her again but only for two weeks. It was progress though I had to admit.

The next guy I cheated on him with was a mixture of the two but still...not my type. Jean seemed to have learnt his lesson for now. I looked forward to not having any other people influence our arrangements and my plans.

Now even though I liked men I still had a small thing for girls. There was one in particular that kept bothering me. She was in the same building as me. She often came to visit me and taunt me. I kissed her, no she didn't like kisses but she liked other things. Other things that made me feel like a cheap whore.

The next girl was a lezbian. I made the mistake of changing in front of her. We went as far as two girls could go. I didn't want a relationship though obviously that made her angry. But that wasn't my problem.

There were always the odd few friends who wanted to experiment. See what it was like to kiss another girl. I was up for it. So I did. With those odd few of friends. But those were no more than little experiments.

Now I'd thought he'd learn. Obviously he hadn't. After he'd gone two months without her, he was with her again. Silently obsessing with what it would feel like if it was her and not me.

Obviously taking the opposite of him wasn't good enough. So I decided to take someone he couldn't stand. He was a full out weirdo and 23. He was perfect. He got me drunk, things happened, Jean found put and that was the end of her... forever.

Now I got her out of his head. I had to get her out of mine.