chapter two :trouble with a cake batter

Silence loomed around the kitchen as well as the creamy waft of un cooked vanilla cake batter shifted around the air .However ryuzaki did not mind considering he was able to eat it . small jolts of anger burst througthout light boiling over like water in a pan light slowly stood up and searched for a towel to wipe his flour coated face only to reveal how pissed he was  .a Few simple pats against his ghostly white hair he glared down towards his annoying counter pair which was licking the last bit of vanilla cake batter from his face ."Great ryuzaki look what you have done misa is going to be back soon and you just had to start eating the cake before it was  frigging baked .

ryuzaki : "I just .... Well.." Light stood in silence thinking how on earth could could a supposedly God of the world that could kill people within 40 seconds could be coated in flour and stuck with a detective that just sits and eats sweets.This world is both pure evil and stupid .

Light took a deep breath and place his hand over his face while tapping his foot in a slimly puddle of cake batter .The silence lead light to just realise what sin ryuzaki was about to commit ." I swear to frigging god ryuzaki do not even think about eating any of that cake batter or so help me  ryuzaki I will tie you to a chair and eat all of the sweets in this place in front of you with matsuda ."ryuzaki's finger took a sudden halt while fearing that every sweet would be eaten by mastuda the idiot the so shamefull sin of a creation  ."so light what are you going to do about the cake ?"while I guess I could just make another but you will try eat it again !" Ryuzaki was considering that he should go and hide all the sweets under his shirt .

"Considering that you seem really focused on making a cake I could let you out  of the chain and let you make it by yourself but there is a 72% chance you are Kira I feel that I should but with your previous remark I can't allow matsuda to eat MY sweets so for a total of one hour your allowed to make the cake ." with that final remark ryuzaki rummaged around his Demi blue jeans and came to a halt when he had located the key .He slowly and carefully moved over towards light and removed the chain .ryuzaki turned his back and headed towards the door with one final request for light "I will say this however I request that on the fact I let you lose you must make the cake with strawberry and let me lick the bowl ." light looked up with a sigh of relief and smiled towards the older male and chuckled "ha yeah sure thing " while grinning to himself "too bad matsuda is already eating your sweets ryuzaki.