chapter one operation cake is a go

Dripping icing sliding down the kitchen sink, red ruby cherries hidden in a mess of black hair, a  hidden silver spoon coated in small clumps of sugar and clothes stuck together with creamy cake batter mix .
To sum it all up light and l where baking a cake for misa's birthday and considering  light yagami and l where extremely smart you can't help but wonder why baking a cake could be so hard especially the fact that  ryuzaki eats about six a day .

One hour before this captivating mess of cake .lights POV:good she has just left and she won't be back till 8:30 so it's plenty of time to create a cake and decorate it don't you think ,have you got the recipe l ? Rummaging through his Demi jeans l managed to find the hidden precise cake rule guide on how to bake a cake he handed it over towards lights hands and slowly slid his long and thin fingers down towards he back pockets in his jeans .light gloomed over the recipe while tapping his hand against his right leg to signal his concentrated thoughts .with his brain in motion he looked up towards land his dark gloomy face .what's wrong l you can help make it with me and then I am sure you can eat some afterwards with misa. With those few works l had lighten up and zoomed towards the kitchen while managing to yank light along with him due to the situation of the hand cuffs .

Once into the kitchen light and l had managed to hunt around and gather all the ingredients needed to conduct the master piece to be called misa's birthday cake .bricks of gleaming butter placed onto a golden and baby blue China plate sat silently next to a range of shinning silver tools and mount bag of flour eggs and a small pot of vanilla extract and baking powder. Lights eyes trailed around the room looking for the clock to which he could scale his time out fairly .he rolled up his dark black shirt revealing his shinning arms ready to do battle with a serious tone in his voice he managed to summon ryzaki to his side ."right I need 450 grams of flour two eggs one tea spoon of baking powder and butter then mix them all together to form a thick paste .l walked over to each area of the kitchen to collect the ingredients needed unaware that the chain they wore to remain in each ofthers sites slowly linked its way up around there bodies to which they would eventually fall over in a tangled mess.

.once ryuaki had given all the ingredients to light his eye slowly became captivated by the small bag of sugar which was calling l to eat it all ."cool all mixed them together ryuzaki could you hand me the sugar ......(no reply) ryuzaki can you hand mevthe sugar ....light still received no reply to which anger had begun boiling inside him and considering ryuzaki had a sweet tooth he realised he was eating the sugar ."shit ryuzaki hand it over now dammit ....just be a good boy we need that so stop please " once light had managed to calm ryuzaki down he slowly captured the sugar from ryuzaki and his sugary hands and sparkly hair and managed to add it to the cake mix .after stealing the sugar back off of ryuzaki four more times he managed to place the mixture to one side ready to bake without realising all the moving had managed to create a bigger spiral to which the chain that kept them in each other's sights had caused more trouble which would only lead to problems

"ahh all done now we can bake the mixture but first I really should clean up this space " light removed everything around the cake mixture and turned his back towards the sink in which hot and foamy bubbles would coat the 17 year olds hands .ryuzaki was left facing the sweet cake mixture and slowly began to creep up apon its unwatched state .he slowly place one finger out towards the cake and popped it inside the thick creamy mixture .light could hear multiple pops and the licking of fingers and didn't like the nervous feeling that his gut was giving off .In a flash of lighting he turned round to only discover that l was eating the cake batter ."No ryuzaki stop !" Light had removed his arms from the washing up bowl and jumpped towards l to stop his finger from consuming any more cake .with out realising it the chain that kept them together  snapped under pressure making light go face first into the flour and in a flush of anger pulling ryuaki down with his hand still in the cake.

The sudden splat around the floor and on light and l had cause another fist fight on the floor like two year olds.The death of a cake batter was the destruction of lights anger .To be continued.....