Maybe......Just maybe..

💖Skylynn's POV💖

Skylynn woke up the next morning..since she took her shower last night, she just got dressed. (clothes down below)

(the whole outfit except sunglasses)

(the whole outfit except sunglasses).. she left her hair down as wavy and just threw a beanie on, she laced her black combat boots up and did her makeup routine perfectly. she was happy that today was Friday.. but also kind of bummed because usually on the weekends.. the drinking got worse and the beating's got harder. but now that she had a friend. she could go over there for the weekends. She hadn't told Allie that she got abused or anything that went on in her life for that fact. she was afraid too, Skylynn ran downstairs and went out the door, walking to school except this time it was a little more different. she ran into a hard wall.. or what she thought was a wall.. she looked up and saw a Boy that was about her age. he was cute and everything but Skylynn noticed something. he was broken just like her and he needed saving and he needed it fast.. Sky knew she couldn't provide many things but she knew that she should at least get to know him.

Skylynn spoke up and said ''I'm sorry, I didn't see you there, so clumsy'' he chuckled softly and said ''No it's my fault. I just had a lot of things on my mind, I'm Cameron'' she bit her lip and said ''I'm Skylynn, but you can call me Sky'' he smiled a perfect smile and said ''of course you can call me Cam or anything you want too, Babe'' he emphasized the word babe letting her know he was just playing around but she blushed anyways.. he laughed a little and shook his head in amusement. 

🌏Cameron's POV🌏

Skylynn was beautiful.. she was everything i have ever dreamed of in a girl. she was cute and pretty sure, but Cameron noticed something, She was also broken like Cameron. she needed saving and Cameron was Gonna be the guy to save her.. she smiled one more time at him and said ''Well I need to get to school. or else Mrs. Morris is gonna be aiming her death glares at me again'' that name sound familiar then he quickly remembered ''You go to Roseland shore?'' she nodded her head indicating a Yes and Cameron smiled again because that Meant they would spend more time together. 

They stopped by Starbucks first and Skylynn got a Venti Caramel Waffle Cone Frappe. (I'm actually drinking that right now and i lovee it) while Cameron got the usual plain Caramel Frappe

They finally arrived at school and they had all of their classes together. School passed by really quickly and it was the end of last period already.. the bell had rung and they were dismissed. Cameron saw Skylynn and ran up to her catching her in a hug that had her back pressed up against on chest and he leaned down and whispered in her ear softly ''Hey Sky'' Cameron could tell she was blushing crimson red right now and he loved that he had that effect on her.. 

she spoke up quickly and said ''Hey Cam'' she spinned around and placed her hands on his chest and bit her lip softly. he mentally groaned at the sight and he whispered softly ''If you don't stop. I will have to kiss you'' she kept running her hands down and up his chest.. he leaned down and lifted her head up with his fore-finger under her chin and kissed her soft pink plumps lips.. She kissed him back giving him entrance for tongue (Yes, I know there getting intense but... she caused it) Cameron pulled away after a few mins ''I told you to stop babe'' she blushed and bit her lip ''But I didn't want to Cam'' she pouts.. Cameron thought: She looks so adorable.. I want her to be my girlfriend.. Cameron looked at her and said ''Hey, sky?'' she hummed indicating he had her attention.. he bit his lip nervously and then finally asked ''Will you go out on a date with me Saturday night?'' she stood there staring at him for a few minutes before a wide smile broke out on her face ''I'd love to Cameron'' she leaned up on her tippy-toes and kissed his cheek softly... 

****< because they parted there ways & went home..

💕Skylynn's POV💕

She was thrilled Cameron asked her out tomorrow night but also frightened.. she walked into the kitchen and set her Book-bag on the counter top. she peeked into the fridge and saw nothing to eat, as usual.. she felt a body hover over her and knew it was her worthless father.. He grinded his crotch against her and she rolled her eyes mentally.. she spoke harshly but soft ''Stop please, dad'' he spinned her around so she was facing him and he looked at her and spoke ''I love you princess, you understand that, don't you?'' she was confused for a moment  but shook her head yes. he spoke again ''So i have to do this'' before she could respond , he quickly pressed his dirty nasty lips on her's and kissed her rough and harsh.. it wasn't like the kiss she had with Cameron. she didn't feel sparks or fireworks, Just plain disgust. she shoved him off harshly and wiped her lips walking off to her bedroom.

when she got to her bedroom. she slammed the door and locked it. she slided down the door and just cried.. she hated her life.. she hated her father, she hated the people at school who bullied her. she hated everything in this world except for one particular face.

Cameron Dallas. 

***********************************

So... That was a turn-twister.. 

I will tell you guys the reason Sky's father did that..

Some Gang leaders paid him to kiss his daughter.. deep inside her father loves her.. he hates to see her under pressure. thats why he almost raped her last week when she told how her aunt walked in just in time.. but yeah thats the reason.. and NO! do not ask ''why can't he just stop? or why can't you put it a different way?'' its my story and i does what i wish too, if your mad well too bad, sounds like a personal issue. (G-eazy song reference, dont take it to heart.) But the next chapter is about HOW SKYLYNN IS GOING ON HER FIRST DATEEEE!! 

GET PUMPED! 

Oh and this is what Sky's room looks like 

and the lovely Skylynn is being played BY THE MOST GORGEOUS CARA DELEVINGNE!  oh and one more thing

and the lovely Skylynn is being played BY THE MOST GORGEOUS CARA DELEVINGNE!  oh and one more thing.. dont ask about the title.. I didn't have any names.. so comment down below what i should name my titles..