Nobody Can help me...

🌸Skylynn's POV🌸

It's always the same thing..Nobody can rescue me.....

''SKYLYNN GET DOWN HERE!!! YOU WORTHLESS RAG DOLL''

She sighed and Got up from her comfortable bed..It wasn't really much of stuff in her bedroom. her dad didn't care to Give her nice and needy stuff.. she Got what she got.. she padded down the stairs and looked at her dad on the rusty old brown couch.. he heard movement and turned his head to look at the broken girl... she pleaded every night someone would help her.. but who was she kidding? she couldn't even help herself.. 

Her father smiled crookedly and said ''Look at you.. my sweet little princess'' he raised his hands to push a piece of hair that fell in her eyes...she shivered inside and thought ''My father used to be such a good man... but he turned cold when my mother died''  there was probably a look of disgust on her face because next thing she knows..

SMACK!... she felt a burning sensation on her cheek and whimpered softly.. there was probably a red hand mark now.. that she would have to cover up with foundation or something.. she always had to... 

Her father spoke again ''NEVER! Show me that look of disgust again.. i am your father and you will respect me... I wouldn't punish you like this if you learned to respect me'' 

She rolled her eyes mentally in her head and praised the holy lord.. she wouldn't get her punishment like last time.. (he raped her... well tried to rape her..he pulled down her shorts and was so close to reaching her underwear but her aunt walked through the door just in time for Skylynn to pull her shorts up) Her father had fell asleep (from drinking so much, like always)

She walked back upstairs & Slid into her bed..she dreamed about living a happy life and not having to worry about her abusive father...

💎Next morning💎

Skylynn woke up the next morning sighing mentally. she pushed her covers back and walked over to her ugly white creme dresser her father bought her last week at a yard sale (-_- try harder father) 

she pulled out some clothes... (down below) 

 (down below) 

she threw on a cute knitted white creme cardigan and put her hair up into a high ponytail since she didn't feel like tackling with it.. she applied her makeup routine pretty quickly and put her IPhone into her back-pocket.. she ran down the stairs trying to avoid her father. she ran out the door and walked to school... when she got there forty-five minutes later.. she stood there at the entrance staring up at the white writing ''ROSELAND SHORE HIGH SCHOOL'' the same high school she had been going to for the last 2 years.. she hated it there.. she got bullied by these two Jocks .... there names were Nathan and Lucas .. she hated them with a passion, she had no friends... when someone walked past her.. they whispered about how she was always late to her first period classes some days and how she had bruises on her arms.. which technically if you put it that way it was true.. the reasons she were late was because.. she just didn't feel like showing up because there was no point in it..She would get bullied any other way.. In class or out.. 

she walked into the school and walked to her locker.. she typed in her combination and opened the locker.. she put her book-bag in there and shut the locker.. she saw a girl she had never seen before standing there.. she had pretty blue eyes and long brown hair that was a in a ponytail. she had perfect clean skin that's never been bruised unlike hers.. (her pictures down below.., Yes i know It's Miley)

The Girl spoke up and said ''Hi, Sorry to bother you and all. but the front office told me to find a Skylynn Jones and Get her to show me around, are you her?'' Skylynn nodded her head slowly and spoke up ''Yes and you may be?'' the girl took in Skylynn's face features for a minute then spoke up again ''My name's Allie... Allie Henderson'' Skylynn Instantly brightened up.. she had always loved the name Allie.. it inspired her.. and that was her favorite YouTuber's name ''Allie Marie Evans''  She smiled warmly and said ''I love that name.. and i would be happy to show you around the school.. since it is my job, I'm the new welcomer to people I guess'' 

~~~~~< because the girls have already started touring the school and i didn't wanna write that part.

The Bell rang for last period indicating school was over.. Skylynn and Allie walked out of the school arm in arm.. they were the best of friends now.. and Sky was happy about that because she never had a best-friend... 

*****************************************************************************************************

SO GUYS THIS IS MY NEW STORY!!!! 

BRUISED FINDING! I love it already and i think i will continue it!!

IM SO HAPPY FOR SKY! SHE FOUND A NEW FRIEND 

#SKALLIEE<3  THERE BESTFRIEND GOALS 

Okayy baiii Munchkins!

💓🙈

~Briiiii