Help...

🍁Cameron's POV🍁

Help.. Thats all she needed was a-little help.. Nobody cared for her except me and siblings.. the hospital never provided the things she needed on time and when it was provided it wasn't the right things. Incase your wondering, i am talking about my thirty-five year old mother who was diagnosed with Leukemia around Christmas time.. she always loved Christmas.. Okay I'm getting off topic....let me introduce myself.

I'm Cameron Alexander Dallas, I'm 17, I was born in Chino Hills, California, I have a-lot of siblings, there names are: Sierra, Nash, Hayes, and Will, and my big sister Blake, My best mate Is Daniel Skye.. he knew about my mother's condition and he treated her as if she was his mother too. Mom loved Daniel.. but back to my introduction.. My mother's name is Gina Dallas.. that women did many greats things this life.. she loved rescuing people from foster homes, taking in people when they needed it, providing food for everyone, she had a free spirit... My Birthday is September the 8th, 1994.. and I'm Broken.. I need a savior of course. I'll never get one.. everybody in my school thinks I'm perfect and I'm doing alright, but there all wrong of course.. This introduction was suppose to be short i know.. Back to the real story..

I looked down at my mother's sleeping body in the hospital bed.. she looked half as broken as i am.. I couldn't help her, the chemo was getting worse.. it was hurting her, she needed to be free.. but she couldn't get that unless she died.. and i still need her in this world.. I need her everyday in fact. I heard a ''Is she doing okay?'' beside me, I turned my head to look beside me and saw my sister Sierra who was only 16.. I shook my head and responded softly ''I dont know Erra''  (Yeah.. I know the nickname is stupid but oh well) Sierra touched my shoulder comfortingly and said ''She'll be okay, I promise Cam'' Cameron quickly snapped his head up and said softly ''Don't make promises you can't keep Erra'' Sierra nodded her head knowingly and bit her lip softly trying not to spill tears.. she choked out a couple words ''I'll  be downstairs in the food lounge, text me if anything happens'' Cameron nodded his head and next thing he knew.. her hand left his hand and she left the room. and then he just cried. all of his tears he kept in for so long just now spilled down his face.

(I know this is Nash but i couldn't find Cameron crying, so just go with it) He felt a hand on him again and turned around to see Nash, his 20 year old brother

(I know this is Nash but i couldn't find Cameron crying, so just go with it) He felt a hand on him again and turned around to see Nash, his 20 year old brother.. he just broke down even more and Nash pulled him into a hug..Cameron hugged him back tightly and whispered ''what if she doesn't make it Ash?'' using the nickname he gave him 2 years ago.. Nash rubbed Cam's back comfortingly and responded softly ''she will Cam, she's a fighter, just like her kids. we will all get through this, Just don't give up'' Cameron thought in his head: Nash's words are so much better than Sierra's. 

**************< because (Nash told Cameron to go home to get some rest)

Cameron arrived home 30 minutes later and Got out of his black Mercedes, shut the door and locked it. he unlocked his front door to his house and walked in being greeted by his little husky lab named Lilly.. he bent down and petted her fur.. ''Lilly, Have you been a good girl?'' of course the Puppy just batted her little eyelashes and left her tongue hanging out. Cameron decided he wasn't hungry and went straight to bed not caring about school tomorrow.

**************************************************************************

Hello Darlings! That was Cameron's POV.. And yes Skylynn and Cameron will meet tomorrow in school..  and on the way to school. I love writing this book! i hope i can get some views on it!!

See you next time!

Baii Munchkins! 

~Briiiii

 💙💙💙