Chapter 15- Disastrously Desaturous

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is for NigthFall2326, who made the comments, "Why is Clash dating Judy? He's, like, 16, and she's, like, 21!" and "Nick is supposed to be with Judy, not Clash!" Hopefully this will be a nice explanation for you, NigthFall. :3

While I was basking in my amazing day at the hotel, I have discovered something that I (and probably you, too) was very amiss about. I'm only sixteen, and Judy is, like, in her twenties. As soon as I had realized this, I was actually scared for my life! Since when is this normal? Did Judy even realize? The only way to fix this problem was to contact my fluffy fox friend, Kevin.

Now keep in mind that he can be pretty stubborn at times, so what I was about to do could have been regretful. I turned on my phone and opened Skype. I had then searched through my long list of contacts to find "Kevin Kurtz" online. Awesome! I thought, I can talk to 'em!

In all honesty, I was about to p!$$ myself. I was, honest do Dog, scared of what he might say. But, given the circumstances, I still asked him. But first, I gave some quick conversation!

7:24 PM

The Hopps Fanatic: Hey Kev, how's it going?

7:26 PM

Kevin Kurtz: Hi

The Hopps Fanatic: I've got great news!

Kevin Kurtz: What?

The Hopps Fanatic: Remember Judy Hopps from Zootopia? We're now officially dating!

Kevin Kurtz: What?! O.o

The Hopps Fanatic: isn't it great? :3

Kevin Kurtz: Yes and no. First off, she's 20, and you're 16. That's kinda CRAZY in my book...

The Hopps Fanatic: Well... that's the point. I was thinking... maybe you could give me some sort of invention to make me angle?

The Hopps Fanatic: *age

Kevin Kurtz: I don't think I should

The Hopps Fanatic: Why?

Kevin Kurtz: Because, it could cause HORRIBLY UNDESIRED SIDE EFFECTS! Not just that, you should be honest with her. Tell her what age you REALLY are. Maybe she'll understand.

The Hopps Fanatic: OK. I'll do it

Kevin Kurtz: Good luck 😦

Getting off, I realized that I did need to be honest to Judy if I want a good relationship. I thought that I could go to her apartment tomorrow and tell her when she's off work. That's exactly what I did.

***

The fur on my neck stood on end all day. There was no way she'd understand! I thought then, She's gonna think I'm some creepy child and leave me!, which was the worst possible outcome. Partly on my way to her apartment, I had realized that it doesn't matter, just as long it's true love. I just hoped, then, that she'd think the same thing...