Chapter 17- To Catch You Up

PROLOGUE

I had the perfect idea. I would make myself older! Yes... That was quite impressive, wasn't it?

So I stopped and stared at the empty house which withheld the age-ifing device. I then slowly stepped towards the porch. You see, there was a secret keypad that would send you into the secret entrance of Kevin's secret laboratory/workshop.

W

ith that in mind, I stepped onto the porch, but suddenly, I was transported to somewhere completely different!

***

My eyes darted open to a dark room. It seemed familiar, but at the moment I had no clue of where I was...

But it dawned on me when I saw a chubby and malicious fox hovering over my head.

"Kevin?", I screamed, "What the hell is going on?!"

"Oh, Clash..." he replied, "I'm glad you're back."

"Back from Zootopia? It was a trainwreck!"

"No... The virtual reality world you were in."

I shot him a glare that would've shot through his skull if it could.

Angrily, I said "What?! What virtual reality world?!"

He sighed. "I put you in a virtual reality to see what it would be like if you actually took a trip to Zootopia- in real time!"

My eyes shifted from a glare to shock.

"Y-you mean... The whole time, I was in a simulation? A mere fake situation?!"

"Yes. I also told everyone that you left when I put you here- to make it seem like you were there, so that no one would ask any questions."

I literally stomped out of his lab while flipping him the middle finger. I couldn't take it! That jackass kept me in a simulation for I don't know how long! I wonder what had actually happened while I was 'gone'...

TODAY

OK, so now, after that, it was the middle of July. I know it's been a while, so I'll catch you up on everything that has happened. For the longest time, no one was in a relationship. Also, I had received my driver's license! (Even though it took three times...)

I forgave Kevin... Eventually. And, FYI, I never actually went. After that disaster, I never thought of going. Plus, I'm over that now. I gave those tram tickets to a nice little boy on the street, since I didn't need them.

OK, now let's get back to my normal life...