Final

"Kellin? What happened? What's wrong?" Vic walked over to the shaking figure and sat down, a white towel covering the lower half of his wet body. "I heard you talking,"

"It was Oli." The younger boy whispered. "He, we aren't together anymore. He-he was in bed with another guy already."

"On the phone to you?" Vic asked, disbelief seemed to be a common state for Vic when it came to Kellin.

"Yeah," he sobbed covering his face.

"I'm so sorry," Vic offered wrapping the other boy in his wet embrace, getting wetter due to the tears coming from the hurt eyes of this beautiful human, they call, Kellin.

"It's-it's not your fault." He sniffled. "It's always been hard."

"What do you mean?"

"He's always preferred 'open relationships' over closed ones."

"Oh, but you're still surprised that he was with someone else?"

"Yeah, I guess. But he promised me he'd changed. He said that, he's changed. You know? I used to be one of his side people, we never, never had a - you know, label on it. But one time he told me, hey, Kellin you're my favourite. And I was all happy, you know? Things were great but then, I saw his Instagram and he was saying all these things to his ex about how he misses him... And then I went away for a while for touring-"

"touring?"

"Yeah, I'm in a band called closer 2 closure. But anyway-"

"You're in a band?."

"Yeah. so, I'm touring and-"

"You play an instrument?"

"No I sing. so I'm in LA-"

"You sing? That's so cool."

"Viiiic, please listen."

"Okay, okay, sorry." Vic chuckled wrapping his arm around Kellin absentmindedly.

"So I'm touring in LA and one night I may be a little under the influence, so I bring up the Austin issue with him and he flips out. Like completely, accusing me of accusing him of cheating and everything. But I didn't, I still have the messages. I hadn't talked to him since then, but I was right, he's with him right now." Kellin cried into Vic's chest. "He doesn't love me, he never did."

"Oh, Kellin, you're gonna make me cry." Vic sighed, he couldn't handle tears, tears made him upset too.

"I don't get it, why does everyone leave me? You don't hate me, do you?"

"Of course not, I invited to to sleep on my couch."

"Yeah, I guess."

"What did he say to you?"

"He told Austin about my daddy kink." Kellin said very quietly, regretting it as soon as it slipped out.

"You're what? You have a daddy kink?" Vic asked, genuinely surprised.

"Shut up."

"Aww it's cute."

"It's embarrassing."

"Nope, not at all."

"It is."

"Isn't."

"Is."

"Say it." Vic laughed.

"What?"

"Daddy."

"Why?"

"Please?"

"Why do you want me to say da- no way."

"C'mon."

"No."

"Say it."

"No." Kellin shook his head firmly.

"Why not?"

"It's a heat of the moment thing."

"It doesn't have to be like that now, just say daddy."

"Fine, daddy."

"That was adorable."

"Fuck off."

"It was, i'd never let anyone know, I'd wanna keep that for myself. I'd wanna keep you for myself."

"Really?" Kellin moved out of Vic's arms to look up at him through the darkness.

"What?"

"What you just said."

"It doesn't matter."

Kellin stared at the older boy for a second, he bit his chapped lip before moving to be inches away from him. He wanted to kiss him, really he did. But maybe vic would think he was just a rebound. "you're really wet." He chuckled, deciding against the idea.

"I just showered."

"I know," Kellin laughed sitting back down, glad the other boy couldn't see his red cheeks.

"That's kinda funny y'know."

"What is?"

"Your kink, I never expected it."

"Shut up."

"Oh my gosh." Vic laughed.

"What now?"

"Nothing, daddy." He teased.

"Wow." Kellin laughed.

"Are you okay now?" Vic asked putting his arm back around the younger boy, once again. The black haired boy cuddled into the embrace his hand resting just above the White, now loosened towel.

"Yeah, I feel better." Kellin nodded into Vic's chest.

"Kellin you're making me- uh." Vic shifted his pelvis a little, away from Kellin's lazy hand.

"Oh, sorry." He chuckled, putting his hand back in his own lap.

"For what it's worth, I think Oli's an idiot for ever wanting more than you."

"Thank you," Kellin whispered, inching his face closer to Vic's, he was going to succeed this time. He leant in a little as Vic turned towards him too, the older boy leant in as well and after a few more seconds, their lips had locked. Kellin pushed Vic down on the sofa, straddling him and Vic laughed.

"You really don't think I top, do you?"

"Not at all," Vic laughed again, sitting up.

"Fine."

"Great."

"Yeah, it is."

"I know."

"I'm sure you do." Kellin smiled kissing Vic once again. And sure, maybe Kellin did bottom, but who was he kidding?