Two

"This is my house," Vic said, unlocking the front door and pushing it open to reveal his home. He walked inside closely followed by Kellin who was taking in the view. Of the apartment that is, he had a boyfriend. A pissed one, but a boyfriend never the less. Not that Vic wasn't attractive, because he was.

"It's nice." He choked out, his voice dry from his earlier sleeping state.

"Well, make yourself at home, I guess. I'll grab you a blanket, if you need anything else, tell me." Vic nodded before walking towards a cupboard where he pulled out a thin black blanket.

"Great colour choice." Kellin chuckled, awkwardly. Sure Vic seemed great, but he was a stranger, they had literally just met.

"Thank you." The blanket was thrown at the younger boy, his reflexes making him catch it immediately. "Nice catch."

"You seem surprised?"

"I was."

"How come?"

"I don't know,"

"You think I'm wimpy?"

"No, it's just as the gay guy I am, believe it or not, I like to Imagine who would bottom and-"

"You think I'd bottom?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Don't you?"

"How do you know I'm gay?"

"I assumed."

"You think I'm wimpy?"

"No?"

"Then how did you know."

"I have a gaydar."

"Shut your God damn mouth, that doesn't exist. How do you know?"

"I'm a good guesser, and I saw you watching my butt, you pervert."

"What?!"

"You were"

"I wasn't."

"Were"

"Wasn't"

"Were."

"Fine, so what? I have a boyfriend anyways."

"What's his name?"

"You don't believe me?"

"Yeah, I'm just interested."

"His name is Oli,"

"Is he hot?"

"Yeah."

"How big is-"

"Vic!"

"Sorry." Vic chuckled, shifting his weight onto his other foot.

"How about you?"

"What?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"