Plane

We got at the Toronto airport and waited for our plane to be ready.
"So what happened to Nash"
Cameron looked down.
"Well I'm not so sure, his body wasn't found and well I just never saw him again since"
I nodded and looked outside the glass windows of the airport. I love traveling.
"Cameron, after we're done going to Bora bora could we go in Thailand?"
He nodded and smiled, then shaked his head.
"Sure"
I start to tear up, not knowing how or why. I trying to stop it. I hit my lip, I turned my face the other way so that Cameron wouldn't see.
I wiped some of the tears away and turned my head back to Cameron. My face was read and I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop crying.
"What's wrong baby girl"
He got closer to me and wiped the tears off my face, he raised my chin up with his thumb and made me look at him. We looked at each other in the eyes and he pulled me into a hug. He started to rub my back and I just cried, cried onto his shoulder.
I missed the physical contact. I missed Shawn. I miss him.
I miss the times where we would just cuddle in bed, I miss when we first kissed. I miss everything. I miss when he would show me secret places. Remember when we were stuck in the Ferris wheel? Remember when he took me out for dinner? Remember when he had bought me clover? Or remember when he fell asleep on me every morning in the bus because he wouldn't sleep at night. I miss him.
I suddenly stopped crying. Like the thought of Shawn made me stop crying.
There's a boy dressed in a hoodie who walked past by us and straight into the plane. He looked kind of hot, I have to admit.
But we weren't supposed to board until-
"All boarders of the flight 756, please head to your seats"
Well nevermind apparently were supposed to board right now.
Cameron and I got into the plane. The boy I had seen had chosen a seat at the back of the plane. He looked sooooo hot, not going to lie tho, cameron looks hot too. Some girls might even be jealous of Cameron and I..
Did I really just say Cameron and I..?
I don't know..I just don't know.