Cameron

Eventually Cameron and I left the beach because we were getting hungry. To be honest; when is Cameron not hungry.
We picked up our towels and headed to our room. We changed into clothes, cam put on a pink t-shirt and beige shorts, he looked really hot. I just put on some jean shorts and a back t-shirt.
We headed in a car that Cameron had rented I guess, it was a red car, a Ferrari. You know the thing with Cameron, I know I've said it before but he always wants to show off and sometimes it just gets to much, like too heavy. We see you have a Ferrari Cameron, we can see you're hot. You don't need to scream it off the rooftops.
"Cameron can I ask you a question"
He opens the door for me and runs over to his side of the car and gets in.
"Sure babe" he smiles and starts the car, looks at me and starts to drive.
"Why do you want to show off everything you have or do"
He thinks a little and looks at me for a slight second before redirecting his eyes on the road.
"Because I'm very proud of what I've accomplished in life, not everyone does as well as this, I've started from nothing"
I nodded and waited for the rest of the story, but he didn't continue.
"What's your story" I say trying to hint him that I want to know more about him than just the gang part.
"Well as you know, I was raised on a farm, a horse farm. My dad would raise horses and sell them, but then the business got bad and he left when I was very young. I had to carry on the business with my mother, we struggled to get money for food but we managed to live. My sister was there for a lot, I think she sold drugs or something and brought the money home because there's no way..-"
He looked at me and looked outside the car, on his car. I could see his chin starting to move up and down. His voice had gotten shaky.
"There's no way I would be here today"
He trailed off and that's the last thing he said on the road to the restaurant..