try

A grin was plastered on my face and I could tell it was bothering Cameron.
"What's wrong" he said, making his way to the bathroom with his bathing suit shorts in his right hand.
"Nothing I was just really stunned with the beauty of this place, can we go swimming?"
He nodded and closed the bathroom door. He came back out two minutes later and had his bathing suit on. He had washed out red shorts and it was really nice. I could see his abs and damn did he ever look hot.
I got into the bathroom with my bathing suit. I had a one piece because I don't really like bikinis, they make me very insecure.
It was a black bathing suit. I have to admit I was kind of hot in it.
I opened the door and I didn't see Cameron anywhere, he must've went out to the beach already ; he knows girls take lots of time to change.
I took a towel from the towel rack and held it with my arm, like waiters in fancy restaurants.
Satisfied with the way I looked, I opened the door.
There I found him, leaning against the hotel door way. Shawn.
"You look pretty"
I tried not to blush and just let out a rude "thanks"
I walk by last him. I could see he held his fists tight and rolled his eyes, I then heard him sigh.
A little smirk plastered my face, for once I felt like someone would do something to have me and try hard.
But the thing is, he didn't come after me when I ran away, he didn't try to fix things, maybe if he had then I would've seen he still cared enough to try, but he didn't.
He's probably just bored and needs someone to play with.
I can play this game too.