Chapter Six

Camila's POV
I walked, well I'm on crutches so not really walking, into Lauren's house and it was wow. I said, "nice house Lauren." She smiled and said, "why thank you. Your room is across from mine down the hall." I said, "thanks Laur for everything especially the Jaguar saving." She said, "your welcome and I really don't want to have to do that again I was terrified." I laughed and "walked" into my room and looked across the hall and saw Lauren's room. I "walked" back into the room that she was in and she said, "I'm going to the store if you want to come you can." I didn't even let her finish and I said, "I'm in. I am never going to be left alone again." She laughed an grabbed her phone, wallet and keys and we went into her car, wait when did she get a car. I asked when she got a car and she said that she got it the third day that we got here because she needed to drive back and forth from the hospital. She is the sweetest person ever. When we got to the store we slowly went into the store and I said, "you don't have to walk next to me you can go ahead." She said, "Camz I'm not going to walk ahead. I'm not leaving you alone in a store on crutches." I smiled and when we were walking Lauren said, "so Camz what are we going to do in Florida?" I instantly responded with the beach and she said, "with that leg I don't so." I said, "I can just dip my feet in and besides I never said that we had to go tomorrow. We could go in like a month or two when my leg gets better." She smile and said, "sounds like a plan." When we were finished shopping we drove back to her house and I went right to the couch. I laid my crutches on the floor and Lauren went into the kitchen. She said, "you want anything?" I yelled that I wanted a brisk and she came back with a brisk and sat on the couch next to me. I thought it was cute how when she goes to sit on the couch she always sits on her leg. I fell asleep on her shoulder and I felt good to be at an actually home.