Chapter Seven

I was running away from something, but I didn't know what it was. I ran faster and faster until I knew that I had to get up a tree. I jumped onto a tree and started climbing. When I reached the top I looked down and realized that I was probably sixteen feet in the tree. The animal started to attempt to climb the tree, but failed. I heard a snap and realized that the branch had broke. When I hit the ground I felt pain all over. I looked and saw Lauren who was standing there with a sharpened stick. The animal was walking towards her and leaped at her. He started attacking her and in a moment of seconds Lauren was gone. The animal turned towards me and jumped on me and started eating me.
Camila's POV
I woke up to find Lauren shaking me awake. I was gasping for air and I must have been crying because my eyes felt puffy. I looked at Lauren and immediately hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me and started rubbing my back and I started crying more. She said, "Camz it was just a nightmare. Its okay." I said, "Lauren I thought I lost you." She pulled me back and said"what was it about?" Well I was running and then I climbed a tree to find an animal at the bottom. I fell down sixteen feet and I knew that I broke every bone in my body. I saw you and then the next second he ate you and then he ate me. She listened to the whole thing and then I went right back into her arms and snuggled my head under her neck. I pulled back and said, "why does my head hurt?" I asked rubbing the back of my head. She said"you must of hit it on the floor when you fell off the couch." I looked and realized that we were on the floor. I looked at the clock, 3:49. Sorry for waking you. She said, "don't be its fine." She helped me up and said, "I'm going to get some ice for your head." I said okay and when I went to stand up I felt pain rushing up my leg. I remembered that I got bitten and sighed. I hate the jungle. I slowly stood up and limped my way to the kitchen. Lauren handed me an ice pack and I placed it on the back of my head. She asked how my leg was doing and I told her that its getting there.
Lauren's POV
*flashback
I heard Camila shouting my name and I ran towards it. I saw Camila hanging onto a tree and at the bottom was a Jaguar. I grabbed a stick and sharpened it. I yelled and it was walking closer to me. I heard a twig break and Camila screamed. I watched in horror as the Jaguar jumped to Camila and I hear her cry out in pain once the teeth made contact with her skin. It started shaking her leg and she cried out even louder. I didn't know what to do. I knew that her leg was going to snap off any minute. I stabbed a stick through its neck and.
*end of flashback
I heard Camila yelling my name. Shit was I having a flashback again. She started snapping her fingers in front of my face and said, "earth to Laur." What. Did I zone out or something? She nodded her head and said, "does this have to do with the Jaguar? I nodded my head and she put her arm around my waist and said that everything is going to be okay and that I have to forget about it. I intertwined our fingers together and rubbed my thumb along her hand. Then we both fell asleep waiting for the future that lies ahead of us.

Tell me if I should do a sequel to this and if someone should get hurt or something or maybe killed. I hope you guys enjoyed this and I am going to be writing more books and I hope that you guys will enjoy. Bye!😃