Prologue

It's been four years.

Four years without her.

We grew apart with time, she was working all day same as me. Busy all the time. Taking planes, living on a bus, runways and fashion shows. We barely saw eachother.

For a while we managed to keep sane without seeing eachother everyday but, days turned into weeks and then months when the only comunication we had was through the phone.

Until one day she decided to take a break, I guess she found it difficult to stay loyal while I was away and I found that so ironic, after all we've been through, after all this time spent together, she called it quits. Over the phone, at 3:00 A.M

"I love you Gerald but our lives are crazy and I don't want to hurt you...anymore"

Brooke had cheated on me.

Again.

"I can't stand the distance, we are always so far away.."

"Then come here baby..with me" I responded with a knot on my throat

"We are so far away.."

She said while partying in Milan with friends, she called those nights "business" but she couldnt fool me, I knew damn well what she was doing. She got carried away and I cannot blame her, I was like that before she came into my life but I just couldn't make her stay.

"Don't...Brooke, don't do this right now..we'll talk this out"

"No, there is no more to talk about Gerald , live your life, I'm starting to live mine.."

Brooke was gorgeous. Brooke had everything a man could ask for and I took my time realizing that. What started out as a single one night stand ended up in an adventure of my lifetime., she put my feet on the ground and at the same time made me feel like I was on top the world, unfortunately I realized that too late.

"I don't want to live my life without you Brooke, we said we'd do this together..I thought I was your life"

"I thought that too.."

I felt my heart shattering.

The first time we met I just wanted fun, life took a series of unexpected turns and I ended up completely mad for her but for Brooke it was the other way, while she had fallen for me I was treating her like a toy..but I knew she loved me, from the first moment our lips touched I know she felt a connection, she longed for my touch and I know she died everytime I was an asshole to her. I know she loved me because she was always ready to leave her whole life behind for me. And I loved her.

I love her. I still do.

Even if at the end I was the only one fighting for this to work. I loved her with every bit of my existence.

A.N: Long time no see! It's been a while haha I'm really sorry for that, I had to get some inspiration for this and I reallt didn't know what this sequel would be about but worry no more! I have a nice idea for what is about to come. 

I hope you like it, I really appreciate your support!

btw, this is G's POV.