9; [Transmission] Lovebot Report: Two

double update to make up for the last chapter's length :D

---

"I miss Tyler."

I said while playing Starship Troopers on my brother's playstation. He chuckled, bumping our shoulders together with a lop-sided smile.

"Me too, but Mom had to move here. You have me, though."

"I have you as my back up eversince you were born, Mikey. We're practically two peas in a pod. Cookie to the Oreo cream. James to Jessie. Syrup to pancakes." I laughed a little, dropping my controller to my lap which made my player crash and Mikey won the game. "Man, I'm hungry."

Mikey rolled his eyes, turning the game off and helped me up. "You're always hungry, Gee. Wanna make some little pancakes and stick it to our foreheads while headbanging to My Chemical Romance?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

I blink, and I'm back to reality. Patrick isn't home. He's on his job, leaving me stuff to do like get groceries and clean the house. I have decided to clean the house first before leaving, but I spaced out again.

The dream... or memory is a little clear now. I was younger, probably fifteen. Mikey, as I recalled, was only twelve. I don't see why I should remember such, but at least there's something.

I've started piecing it together. Apparently, I'm not a fully robot after all. There are... parts of me... that are human.

I still haven't told Patrick about this for he might freak out. I don't want to add up to his current stress about someone watching us. But I have a hunch that it's my creator.

Is that how I should still call him?

I am so confused.

I go to the supermarket and get what's on the list Patrick gave me. As I do it, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. I scan my surroundings and find nothing suspicious. People must be looking at the hair again. Why do I have red hair anyways?

There's not much to do after I get the groceries so I go back home and switch to Idle Mode for a while to see if I could remember more.

Daycare.

I sat on my own space in a room, coloring a drawing of a small spaceship I drew. There were a couple of kids running and yelling, probably around my age but I don't play with them. I don't see why I should.

A kid walked towards me, his hair light brown and face like a cherub. He just stood there, watching me color until I got a little nervous and looked up at him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

His cheeks turned red, shaking his head. "N-nothing. I was just curious about what you're doing."

I nodded in understanding and I pat the floor beside me. "Well, don't just stand there."

He slowly sat on the floor with a face still red as a tomato. He rested his head on his hand and continued to watch me. When I was done, I gave the drawing to him.

"It's yours now. I'm Gerard."

"Thank you," He smiled brightly at me, "I'm Patrick."

I gasp out of it. Was that the same Patrick I am with right now or he's a completely different one? They do blush a lot, but... it might be a coincidence.

I look around and Patrick still isn't home so, I lie down the couch and close my eyes.

"Hey, Gee?"

"Yeah?"

I faced him across the bedroom, just five feet away. "What do you think will happen if robot invasion is real like in that movie earlier?"

"Robots would probably replace humans, leaving people incapable of even helping themselves since they relied on robots too much to the point of it's very dangerous." I answered. There was a feeling of uneasiness.

Mikey hummed, reaching for the covers by his feet and put it over his body. "What would you do if you wake up and suddenly you were a half-robot?"

"Like a cyborg? Hm," I chuckled, thinking it was impossible. "I'd try to find ways to get back to normal."

"And if you can't?"

"I don't know."

I open my eyes. Mikey and I talked about being robots. Funny, now I am one.

I'd like to find out how I ended up like this. Where did I come from? How did I became a robot? Where's Mikey now? Who is Tyler? And especially, who's that boy with a long black hair and the kid named Patrick?