Chapter 9

Louis' Pov.

I couldn't go home, no, the boys will find me easily. I walked through the pouring rain to Brittney's house.

~•~

BBritney's Pov.

***************

(I Know, Shes a b*tch, but let's just give it a go, its part of the drama...)

Yes!

As I scrolled through twitter, I looked on that skank's, Juliana... Or whatever. Her profile. Single?

Well that's promising.

I heard a knock at the door. Rushing down the stairs, I opened it up to reveal Louis. I let him in and silently took him to my room. Closing the door I turned to face Louis. He looked at me and I looked at him. Suddenly he came towards me and pressed my body against the wall roughly. We both knew where this was leading to.

"Condom?" I purred into his ear while he started sucking at my neck.

"Mhmmm..." He replied. I slipped his shirt off to reveal his tanned body. Then his pants then underwear. As he unclipped my bra, I took off my underwear. We moved to my bed, I wasn't scared, we've done this many times before.

Juliet's pov.

Although, yes, Lou cheated on me and I should have the right to want to kill him, I was worried.

Niall an I were pacing back and forth, wondering where the hell could be be.

"Umm guys?" Liam said while taking his eyes off his phone.

"Yes?! what Liam?!" Niall snapped. His eyes softened and continued. "Sorry...".

"It's fine mate. it's just that there's one place I think he might be... well... if not at home. I think... Britney's flat." Liam mumbled, glancing at me.

Oh fucking shit! what the hell louis?! I swear, no sympathy just a feeling to murder. okkk.... maybe not that far.

But maybe hurt him really bad.

Nialls pov.

Is Lou serious right now?! After cheating on his girlfriend, he goes back to the other bitch? Well at least I'll try to be a good boyfriend for Juliet.

Britney's pov.

He started to withdraw as we continued panting. I sighed.

"So, how was that?" Lou asked.

"Great. it's nice to have a good fuck once in a while, right?"

Louis just nodded his head starring off into space.

I mean hello, you just fucked me and now your starring into space?

Louis pov.

Britney started talking about... well something. Hey, look just because I have se with her doesn't mean I have to listen to her.

The only thing on my mind was would the guys and I ever be the same again?

~•~

You guys are going great!

And thx for putting up with this shit.

XxxxAliciax