Chapter 10 'What the heck is he doing?'

Thx for the votes! u guys r amazayn! Just for the votes, u get an update! oh my god! have you noticed every sentence I am writing tight now, has a exclamation mark?! Hehe! Well I'm not gonna bore you with any of my talking right now, so Ear you A go!

xAlicia!

|~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~|

Natalie's pov.

I knew it!! I knew that son of a bitch was to good to be true. Well at least Juliet is happy with Niall.

I closed my locker and made my way down to English. As my professor began his lecture, I was slipped a note from beside me. I turned to my right. There, sat Carter James. Senior. 6,2. Soccer player. Almond brown hair. Gorgeous hazel eyes. Not to mention, my crush. he gave me a nervous smile. I unfolded the note slowly.

'Hey Natalie,

Would you like to go to the spring formal with me?

◻ Yes ◽No

-Carter'

I blushed at his note. Sure, it's no fireworks, balloons, flowers, but to me it was perfect.

I quickly wrote an 'X' in the box, yes and passed it back. He quickly, with no hesitation what's so ever, opene the note. Once he read it over, he wore his normal, confident smile again. This was

The start of a great day so far...

Niall

•••••••••

As I walked into chemistry with my guitar strapped around my shoulder, I found the person, I just wanted to see. She looked perfect there. her light brown hair tied back into a bun. She wore a white sweater with red shorts and her cute smile on her beautiful face. God I was so lucky to have her.

Hopefully what I do now will show her how much she means to me.

Juliet

**********

I smiled as a classmate of mine, Joanna, showed me a pic of her spring formal dress. It was really pretty.

I looked up to see Niall walking towards me. He was wearing a grey hoodie, a pair of jeans and black converse, with... a guitar in his hands? What the heck is he doing?

He stopped and bent down on one knee.

Nialler

••••••••••

Here we go, I thought.

I guess it's now or never.

•••

Sorry the chapters so short.

I had planned it way bigger, but then I wanted to leave it as a surprise.

And for those thinking, 'holy shit! is he going to propose?!'. Or 'oh god, nNialler don't do it. your too young!'. Don't get your panties in a knot. Stop thinking that. lol.

ily. I guess you just have to find out what's going to happen next.

XxAlixX