Epilogue

oh my god, last chapter. never thought I'd be writing this in this century. lol. Anyways, there are credits at the bottom, and if you check back, in like a week or so, I might put pictures on the chapters. Like how it was before all the updates.

e.g. 'bought a new pink purse with shiny diamonds on the zipper.(picture on the right)'

Well except with the new update, it's on the top... so yeah nevermind.

So read on and enjoy;)

-Ali

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A year later.)
Juliet
******

"That's the last of it!" I said relieved.I dusted off my Uni hoodie even though there wasnt anything on it, and jumped into my green jeep.

"Ready Macks?" i hollered looking into the rear view mirror, smirking at the brunette, walking behind the vehicle with loads of boxes in her arms, while still managing to look at her phone.

"Yes Julie! Let me just... aww shit." I turned around in my seat. She dropped her phone on the driveway.

"What the hell? Not funny!" she said pouting. I snickered even more, hand covering my mouth.

"Your... Right. Not f-f-fu-nny! More like hilarious! ". I blurted out, bursting into fits of llaughter. Haha I'm so lame. "Seriously though, hurry up and lets fricking go."

"Ya, ya...". She rolled her eyes playfully, and jumped in.

"Well, Uni, here we come!"

Juliet's pov. again;( sorry)
*************************

"....Whoa."

There. Mackenzie just described the campus in one word.

"'Whoa' indeed, my friend."

She chucked sliding up her aviators, so that they rested on long, thick curly brown hair.

I tucked my pair onto the top of my hoodie. Looking around campus, we both stood there in awe, like two complete idiots, wondering where to start first.

.

.

.

"Well, dorm rooms sweet dorm rooms right?" I joked, placing my bag on the floor and my Starbucks cup on the table desk.

"Please shut up Jules, and help me unpack." She groaned, dragging her bag behind her, exhausted.

Knock knock.

"Come on in! The doors open!". I shouted, Mackie and I placing our clothing into our closets.

"Why, hello." A deep voice said.

I turned around and heard Mackie gasp. She dropped her bra on the ground.

Two really hot guys decided to pay us a little visit.

One was taller than the other by an inch to say the least, and had light brown hair, dark brown eye brows and blue eyes. He wore a dark blue t-shirt and black jeans.

The other one.....

Well him? Him, I couldn't take my eyes off.

He had dark brown hair...----- you know what lets not get into that... just believe me when I say he was H-O-T hot.