•5

Dear Coffee Boy,
So I talked to you today... And by talked I don't mean a full on conversation... I mean talked. And I probably wouldn't have found the courage to talk to you if you didn't come and talk to me. I was thrilled! But at the same time I thought I was going to say something wrong, but I didn't which is a surprise. You came up and asked why I didn't go to Starbucks this morning. I said it was because I was running late and didn't have enough time, which it is the truth. Then the bell rang so you had to go sit in your seat. After class you walked with me to math since your class is right beside mine. We didn't talk, but your presence meant everything to me. During all of class I was daydreaming. And afterwards you had waited on me. Once I saw you I instantly smiled. You came up to me and asked me what class I had next. Then we started to walk to the science hallway. A lot of our classes are beside each other. Right before I walked in the class you told me to go to Starbucks early the next morning. I asked what time and you said that you have a break from 8:15 to 8:25 and you would like to hang out then. I, of course, agreed. And well it looks like I'll see you tomorrow at 8:15 coffee boy..
Xoxo
~Coffee Girl
-----------------
A/n

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a few days since I've updated😁

-Cami