•12

*20 years later*
* Lorens POV*
"Wow... I can't believe out of all the things you wrote to... You wrote to me" Drew said. "Yeah. I was weird. When I started these letters, we didn't even talk." I replied. "It's ok.. It's cute.. Well if we didn't end up together it would've been weird... But it didn't! We are happily married with two beautiful children," He assures me. "And anyways... We live right by the beach in South Florida... In the same town we met in." He adds. "True true that is pretty cool" I laugh. Jacob, our oldest child who is 13, walked into the living room. "Hey can I go to the beach with some friends?" He asked. "Depends on who your "friends" are." Drew replies. "Brandon, Molly, and Macy, and Brandon's parents would pick me up." He explains. I give Drew the I don't care look. "Sure, but you have text us when you're on your way home and don't stay out to late." He says. "Ok! Thank you so much!" Jacob smiles and starts to go to his room. "Hold up...," He starts walking backwards back into the living room. "This isn't by chance a double date is it?" I question. "No.... But I really like Molly.." He says. "Awwwweee how cute my sons first crush." I say right as Aaliyah walked into the room. "Jacob has feelings?!" She surprisingly says. "Yes I have feelings. What do you think I am? A robot?" He asks. "Nope. Heartless." She says with a smile. "Okay. Okay. That's enough of that." I cut in. Jacob went to his room to get ready for his 'date' and Aaliyah went to her room to play video games.
   We continued to go through a box of our stuff from high school and when we got back together after college. There was a lot of pictures and we found the old letters that we had written to each other during college. We decided to go through them. And now we are gonna take a drive down memory lane...
------------------------------------------
A/n
Ok so yea this isn't the best ending but I honestly couldn't think of anything else AND it's been a few days since I've recently updated so yea sorry about that😁
Have a good day
-Cami