•6

Dear Coffee Boy,
So I went by Starbucks today at 8:15, just like you said. You had already ordered a drink for me (my usual) and a drink for you. We sat down at a table and talked. We got to know each other, and found out that we have a lot in common. After your break was up you had to work for another hour before school. Since I had finals that I had to study for I decided to stay and study. When no one is was in line I would ask you questions. Once your shift was done we headed to our writing class. Mrs. Edwards let us work in partners today. We didn't get to choose our partners but we still ended up as partners. Since we were the smartest kids in the class (not to brag) we finished early. She said when we finished we could either work on our letters (which is a no because mine are about you), read, or talk quietly. We decided to talk quietly. You asked what I was doing this weekend, and I told you I was gonna try to study but I probably won't. Then you asked if I wanted to go to a movie with you and your friend. And of course said yes. You said that I could bring a friend if I wanted. Then the bell rang. We got our stuff and walked to our next class. For the rest of the day I felt as if I was on cloud nine. I mean, my crush asked me to go to a movie with him (and his friend) and school gets out next week! Once I got home I texted my friend, Ariana, and told her she was coming with me. For the first time in awhile I wanted the weekend to come as soon as possible.
Xoxo,
~Coffee Girl