Prologue

I'm Osheana Lunette Silvergem. I'm 15 years old and am currently going to Angelwood High. My little brother is Scotty Redmoon Silvergem and we have been eachother's bestfriends since our Mum left and we moved to Sunhallow. The town shares the last name with my great-grandmother and would've known about that without going through my mum's stuff if she hadn't been the only woman in our family to take on their husbands last name, but only my best friend Savannah back in Sydney knows that. Our ancestors settled here many years ago, but ours decided to get away from that and moved away to Sydney in New South Waleswhen I was born. Now we are back here in Sunhallow, South Australia.

Everyone here will believe my last name is Lunette, as that's what Dad decided to put my brother and I down as so we didn't draw attention to ourselves and cause drama, as it is a known fact that one of the Sunhallow's married a Silvergem.
I am currently living with my dad. My mum, Felicity Sunhallow, disappeared when I was 7. The police found no clues, no signs of leaving or coming, nothing. The case has been closed unsolved and we were expected to move on, but my Dad never could. He's still so crushed. He hides behind a smile, but I can see. I can see how hurt he really is. He doesn't have a job, but that's ok. I have a way I provide $100 per job for us. I am just... me. Nothing special. But, did I mention my brother and I can see the future?