Ch.2-What?

Ch.2

                Trace p.o.v

First thing I hear in the morning was a pounding on my room door. I growled lowly wanting more sleep. When they didn't let up every cell in my body was screaming.

"Enter!" I couldn't stop the growl that came out even if I tried. I was tired and still had a few more hours of sleep to get.

Sandy came rushing in. Her hair was wild and eyes big. I could tell she was panicking. My Alpha side kicked in and I stayed calm as I got up to go to her.

"What's wrong Jade?"

"T-T-The pack!"

I was past her and out the door before hearing more. My wolf was fully awake and so was I. Our pack was in danger and we were sleeping.

"Alpha wait!" Jade caught up to me holding onto my arm so she wouldn't fall behind. "Not our pack, the one you sent help to!"

I paused in mid-stride. Sandy yelped at the sudden stillness of me as she stopped to not bump into me. She moved around me to stand infront of me once more.

Looking down at her I'm sure she can see my confusion. "I told Roderick to report back to me."

Sandy took a shaky breath. "He mind linked me since you were sleeping. He asked me to tell you to come down there quick. Like right now. He was babbling about some smell or something."

So she looked this wild cause he woke her up. "I can't go. With me and my beta gone the pack will have no one-Tell my father he's in charge until I get back."

Jade nodded before letting me go. The house was still empty but the sun was up. I guess they made their own breakfast so they could leave earlier then planned.

Reaching the back yard I striped quickly. After shifting into my wolf I took off. These pack lands were about 5hrs away at Roderick's tops speed. I can make it there in 3.

The smell of deer had my mouth watering and wolf at the edge. I should've ate something quickly before I left bit there was no time. I have to force myself to stay focused and away from food. I needed to get to my beta.

"Roderick what's going on?"

"Just hurry alpha."

I was stunned. He never called me alpha so seriously before. I cut our mind link and kept running.

The overwhelming sent of vampires clouded the pack lands when I arrived. My wolf wanted their blood. I just wanted to make sure my beta and pack warriors are alright.

"Alpha!"

I turned right and headed into the pack lands at hearing Roderick. I was a little shocked to see all of the pack members of this pack so on guard and all was shifted. They paid me no mind as their attention was locked on their alphas house. Every wolf was growling and had their ears back ready to attack as they looked at their alphas home.

"Trace! Over here!" Roderick waved from the alphas home steps. He didn't mind the growling wolves, only waiting for me.

I quickly ran over looking at his body for any cuts or wounds. After shifting he threw me a pair of pants. He entered the house before even letting me speak.

I followed keeping my ears open. Coming into another packs land without saying so is a big problem. I entered this packs alphas home before even greeting him. Something was up.

The floor croaked under our weight. I could hear multiple people breathing. The smell of vampire was getting stronger. It made my nose twitch.

Turning to go up the stairs I looked at Roderick. He looked like he was in shock. I touched his shoulder for answers but he only glanced at me as we walked. I took my hand back and made sure my wolf was ready for anything.