Prologue

[[unedited]]

<BLAG> ((crash, boom))

[[see that sound effect? so classic..]]

Moaning, I inspected the damage she managed to do.

My whole left arm was full of bruises, swollen and purple. I didn't get the chance to inspect my backside because just when I was about to look, she pulled me up.

"Listen up, you fûcking whôre," she sneered at me and spat on my face,"You're nothing but a piece of shît that no one will care about. Stop slûtting around Sam because he's mine and you'll never be worthy for him."

You're the slût, hypocrite.

She slammed my back, once more, into one if the lockers and it's lock jabbed into my back so hard, I cried in pain.

"This will be the last time I'll see you, got that, whôre?"

I wanted to say 'MAKE ME!' but my throat is too dry for me to speak. I just nodded my head and she smirked. The bîtch...

"Good," then she sashayed out of the hallway. I hope you trip and die, you biyatch.

I made sure she's gone before I tried standing up. At first my legs can't move and my stomach ached when I tried to stand so that made me collapse again.

Damn, for a girl whose thin as a stick, she can pack a good punch. Too bad she's too dumb to realize that her supposed boyfriend is playing her.

Grunting, I tried again and once my legs started to come to life, I grabbed one of the locker doors so I can stand. The kid who owned that locker must've forgotten to lock it because the second I pulled it, it opened wide.

Good thing my face avoided it or my body won't be the only thing needing extensive repairs.

Things started fall while I began to stand. When I finally stood, one of the items that were inside the locker fell onto my foot.

It was a big cutter. Black, long, and ,obviously, new.

The blade shimmered as the light shone upon it. Suddenly, I felt like I was tempted to take it.

Like I was enchanted.

Slowly, I managed to sit at the floor and grab the cutter.

Alleia...

A shiver went through the back of my spine.

"Who's there?" I managed to croak out.

The voice didn't stop chanting my name and as time goes by, it got louder.

Alleia... the cutter ...

Suddenly, black mist came from the cutter. I tried to throw it away but my hands seem to dysfunction because it just stayed the same.

I tried harder and harder but the black mist only spreaded until it surrounded me.

It was claustrophobic: the way the mist consumed me. Something inside me wants to blow it out but couldn't.

I can feel how my heart beats pound harder as the cutter, now completely consumed by the black mist, turned into something heavier and bigger.

A dagger, with a red gem in the handle. The red gem shimmered and I became drawn to it. Unlike any other blade, this was a black blade. It smells like blood, too.

Suddenly, the black mist disappeared but I felt something powerful... so powerful, I was drawn to it. My vision was tinted with black so I can't see properly.