How We Meet♡

Chapter One: How we meet

I
moaned at the sound of my alarm clock. I didn't feel like going to school today. Not only because this is my first day ever attending highschool. And I'm a junior... Why am I just going to school?

Because my mom got really sick and wanted to spend as much time with Craig and I as possible. But Craig is a senior and he attended highschool for his freshman and sophomore year. He missed junior year because mom got sick but I missed 2 years.. Right not fair.

But hey I wasn't complaining.....

Thank you lord my mother got better so here I am starting high school.

"Baby are you awake?" I heard my mother ask as she creaked my door open. I groaned into my pillow. She opened the door wider and pulled the covers off me. I felt like a middle schooler all over again having to wake up early for school.

I whined as I shooed her away. And headed straight to the bathroom. I glanced at how I looked in the morning. I laughed at myself as I splashed my face with water. I did my morning routine and headed to my room I put on a short shirt and some holy jeans with some pink nikes.

I slowly jogged down stairs I smelled no breakfast. I walked into the living room and spotted my mother on the phone. Probably about Craig even when she was sick she still managed to call people about Craig. See Craig he has an amazing voice my mom wanted his voice to be heard. She says that God blessed him with a gift that needed to be discovered But what about me...

Sometimes I felt like I was just living in his shadow. I mean I could sing too maybe not as good as Craig but I can sing.

"MARIE HURRRY UP!!!" Craig yelled pulling me out the door. I laughed.

"We don't even have breakfast !" I giggled even harder. He shook his head as he open his car door for me."You know I got you!" I smiled my brother always had me.
-----------------------------------------

We drove out of Mc.Donalds drive thru. I rolled my eyes as I listen to Craig go on an on.

"I Can't wait To SEE JACOB! that's the homie!!"

"And I heard Scarelet still go there I been trying to get with her for the longest!!

"BUT THAT GIRL TAYLOR I ALMOST GOT WITH HER BET THAT RIGHT!!"

"Craig what are you going on and on and on about" after I said that he gave me an innocent smile man his smile was perfect..he was just perfect he could sing he was great at sports and he was a gorgeous person. He's my brother I love him so much but I'm jealous of him and I try so hard to make it unnoticeable.

"My bad Marie I'm just excited..." He trailed off. "I can tell" I joked as I took a sip of his drink since I drunk all mine. We found our way to Veritas High. Weird name huh I never understand but Craig said it has a deep meaning... *pimp shrugs*.

"Bye Marie!!" He shouted jumping out of the car so quick. I rolled my eyes and threw my trash on the floor that's what he gets for leaving me. I get out the car and brush myself off. I hear a beep sound indicating that the car Is locked. I sighed...

I cocked my head into my shoulders as I saw a crowd. I made my way threw the crowd and inside the building. Taking my backpack off so I can get my schedule out.

Here Goes nothing...

"Hey!! What's your name!!" A hyper girl with long reddish hair asked me.

"Umm Marie.." I mumbled. She playfully rolled her eyes and punched my shoulder."Why you so shy?" She chirped. I dunno maybe cause it's my first day.

"I came last year I felt the same way it's cool just know I'm not no shy person... You and I should be best freinds now..." She added.

Wow... Is she serious???

"Why not?" I grunted but a smile planted on my face. I kinda was happy I have a new friend I mean bestfreind.

"Excuse me students please report to the gym for a quick pep rally and remember have a good day!" The voice from the intercome said. I glanced at my new friend wondering what her name was...

"Ohh my name is Sasha!" She smiled and locked her hand into mine and pulled me to the gym. I laughed why do people love pulling me.

We came into the gym which had nice glowing like floors and a huge symbol of a Cobra everywhere I'm guessing that's our mascot.

"CASEY LACEY! LOOKK AT OUR NEW BESTFREIND!" I broke out my gaze as I saw Sasha running to two girls they looked exactly alike I'm guessing twins?

"Heyy" I smiled.

"Hey" they said in union which freaked me out but amazed me at the same time I always wanted to be a twin. "I'm Casey" the twin with the longer hair boasted. "She's the girlie one" Sasha teased.

"Ha whatever not my fault I'm made out of glitter!!" She whined while laughing. "And she's Lacey the tommy boy!!" Sasha added.
"Tommy boy?!!"

"You know what I mean..."

Sasha and Lacey began to bicker while a beautiful shortish girl with long gorgeous hair Carmel skin made her way to the middle of the floor. My heart crunched out of jealously how could someone be that pretty she looked like a dang tumblr model. Yup my insecurities were kicking in.

"Hello my school! Ha my school! Okay you guys know me Scarlet Mwlhoney the most popular girl and Your captain of the cheerleading team I'm glad to welcome you to my school!" She cheered.

Wow I know who I don't like already..

"And you know I'm warning you freshies to not cross me cause I make you are brea-" she was shooed by a tallish guy who kinda had the same features as her.

"Hello students I am errm sorry about that.. Know we will introduce our football team" the guy said. The girls started to yell and scream.

The football team ran loudly to the middle of the floor. That's when I saw Him...

"Who is he?" I asked faintly.
He was mesmerizing his short curly hair looked like Cheerios. He had muscular like arms. He had pink full lips and his face Dam that face...

"Hey guys anyone that wants to tryout for the football team meet with me because everyone deserves a chance right" he chuckled. All the girls laughed at the joke that he barely said I can't lie I laughed too.

"Introduce yo self boy " Another cute boy said as he pulled him into a noogie. he pulled away while laughing.

" Okay Latimore... I'm Chresanto August the captain of the football team" he smiled.

The rest of the pep rally was fun but I couldn't stop staring at Chresanto.. Bless that condom that broke to make him...Bless his mommy and daddy .. Dang I can't

I got Sasha,Lacey,and Casey number. I'm glad I'm gonna start school with some friends.

>>>>>>>

School was over and I was at my locker.
"Your Craig's sister right?" I heard a voice ask I sighed people always ask me about him.

I closed my locker and saw him... Leaning against the locker facing me.

"Yeaaa your Chresanto right" I said pretending like I didn't know who he was.

"Don't play I saw you staring at me" he smirked as he bit his lip. ughhhh this boy! Is he actually talking to me? Wait flirting..

"Ohh word..." I smiled.

"Word... Your brothers really good at football I'm glad he's back.."

"I'm sure he will be happy to hear that" I stated. As I began to walk away it was clear he's only talking to me because he wants to make sure that Craig joins the football team again.

He pulled me back."Baby where you going I'm not done talking to you." Did he just call me baby?

My heart is doing backflips right now!!!!

I noticed scarelt staring us down but I dont care I barely talk to her anyway... All I know about her is that she's the principals daughter she's really pretty and extremely popular. I have 2 classes with her and only 1 with Chresanto.

"Baby?" I questioned with a smirk formin on my face.

"Stop playing these games girl..." He bit his lip. Turning me on!!! I don't know what games I'm playing tho..

"What games?" I gulped because he got closer to me.

"I'm waiting on you to ask me on a date" he confirmed. I put my hand on my hip."And why do I have to ask you aren't you the one that's a boy" I rolled my eyes.

He put his hands on my chin. "Ohh word" he winked and walked away....

I thought he was gonna ask me out!!! Now I'm feeling confused. My phone buzzed
Brodder:)=Craig

Brodder:) : Marie hurry up I'm at the car waiting on you..

Me: Okayyy! Commingggg

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked out to meet Craig. When I found myself outside I spotted Craig at his car talking to a couple of girls. I walked up awkwardly.

"Ohh Bye ladies I gotta go" he told them they all giggled and walked away waving. He turnt to me and sighed. "Marie mom been blowing my phone up.. Where were you?" he muti shouted at me.

"Someone started talking to me my bad..." I trailed off. I heard Craig sigh as he opened the door for me.

I'm just glad I meet Chresanto!!